[HELP] Problem usage ram in MTA.

daffabahy

12380345_1109765642388459_319271265_n.jpg?_nc_eui=ARhJ3ZoPRgZNLPD3PJb36UYzBKdHBr_nEhCuki1c-YJK41QNXBCYU_woBrGL&oh=408737fd09171fe6350d555afbe4f313&oe=56F1119B

How to fix that ? every hours, it will be automatic increase the usage ram, help me fix that, before it i was create a mta dayz server with 512mb and its normal, maybe the resource or what, please help me. i did'nt install any application/software, this host just for mta server

Could still be something else using 90% of your RAM, try top or htop so you can see how much the mta server itself uses, it shouldn't need more than 100-200MB when empty. Performancebrowser available in webadmin is also a good tool to see how much ram individual resources are using.

What OS you running this on?

A wild guess would be Debian 7.9 or 8.3, shouldn't make sense however since most terminal based Linux distributions uses between 50-100MB RAM only, although this could be one of those graphical ones too which would explain the ram usage, desktop environments such as Unity, Cinnamon and similar all needs up to 500MB RAM.