Optimize MTA for improved performance

Greetings!

I am fairly experienced with SAMP but not so much with MTA. I have had fabulous gaming experience in SAMP with my computer which has survived abuse and torture for the past 10 years. Just recently I stumbled upon MTA (it's not like I discovered it yesterday, more like I rarely played it). It has come to my attention that on MTA my gaming experience is nowhere near to what I am used to get when playing SAMP.

The issue is that I can barely have any decent FPS at all, especially in roleplay servers where even if I am around, let's say 20 players, FPS would suffer quite a lot whilst in SAMP things still would be looking great for me.

The only reason why I brought up this issue is mainly because I see MTA as better gaming experience when compared to SAMP despite the fact that I have played SAMP for the past 8 years but not so much of MTA, really. MTA has such great potential when it comes to roleplay servers, but some of these FPS issues just simply does not cut it....not to mention that individuals with high-end computers also struggle with FPS when they even get more FPS in games like GTA V.

• MTA Team

Could you try other servers on MTA and report your FPS experience?

MTA is running scripts on your client-side, which takes performance, while SAMP is completely on server-side. A bad scripted server might impact on your FPS.