M60

Ok..

I am tired of all the stubby f*cks complaining about how bad it actually has got..

1st of all.. Stubby is 100x easier then it was before!

2nd.. Nobody is watching the M60 since 0.3 ..

The M60's gunpower and bullits got reduced like OMG! in 0.4 .. m60 was near dead..

Ppl spawning as Mexican in 0.3 were going Robber in 0.4 because there wasn't any other option coz the m60 didn't stand a chance in all the spawnwars..

Now in 0.5 I actually expected the m60 was going to get more bullits, mayb same firepower i didn't care..

But the MTA team decided to screw the mexicans even more?!?!

M60 power is like nihil, ammo still is low when u look to other long-range guns..

MP5 is likely to win from a M60 just because it has more ammo..

I don't know what pplz r complaining about the robber spawn etc..

Since 0.4 MTA has been a game of flaming verbal fightings etc instead of gaming. Just because the Spawnwars @ the robber spawn.. Now ppl start complaining that there r none.. They suddenly need to travel through VC.. "OMG i didn't know there was a dock in vc" :P ...

0.3.. Much friendships between mta players.. coz of the big spread of characters. Robbers Mexicans Sailors were almost even to eachother..

0.4 Swearing Flaming etc. Coz of 26 players spawning @ 1 point and the massive spawnwars.. Clans falling apart etc.

0.5 Robber, Sailor and Cops r the main characters now i guess.. but know there r people complaining coz they have to travel.. Coz the stubby damage is reduced.. WHAT ABOUT THE M60 GUYS! The m60 is even weaker than a Katana atm..

0.3 -> 0.4 Everyone that was m60 had to learn stubby in an instance.. nobody complained about it..

04 -> 0.5 Everyone that used stubby alot.. now need to use LR guns or change their "tactics" @ robber.. everyone suddenly starts complaining beehmmuhee now i need to change my tactics and learn an other character! Bye!! I am gone from MTA..

What i am tryin to say..

Stop f*cking complaining about the stubby shotgun..

The M60-players had to take a lot more through 0.3 -> 0.5 .. be happy that the MTA - team has put a stubby shotgun in the game..

If i was a part of the MTA-team i wuld have make the stubby shotgun so bad that 1 shot was only inflicting 10 hp damage..

the MTA-team is being nice to u guys..

The mexican is the only character that is really screwed...

Think about it if u have actually read my uber-sized-post ;P

I dont think thats true, i think everyone cares about all the weps being just how they like them....

Like i said before, 0.3 was good..and yes alot of the 'good times' were in 0.3.

I think they're are messing about with the weapons/spawnpoints to get them right, and to fix glitches/buggy movement.

They just need alot more testing next time - if they ever change them before Blue.

Anyway, my advice:

Stubby - either as it was in 0.3 or as it is now just with the longer 'break-out' time as in 0.4

M60 - was fine in 0.3 and 0.4, little more ammo would be nice :)

Robber spawn - make like cops/crusadors, spawns all over the city.

so dopey.. u want m60 to turn back to 0.3 .. coz in 0.4.1 the ammo of the m60 was as low as it is now..

I am not saying u aren't allowed to complain..

But just that the m60 has changed alot more then the stubby..

Most mta player of these times started in 0.4 , don't know the dazzling strenght of the m60 (well it used to).. so now they complain as if their lives depend on it..

i don't remember Mexicans complaining in the change to 0.4/0.4.1 ..

that's all i am trying to say.. that they are exaggerating this change @ stubby.. if this is possible.. then the M60-ers shuld stand up and start a mass-complain-forum ...

AND if ppl say the stubby is too easy and that it isn't forming any challenge now in 0.5 ..

How about u go train urself to an other character! Most of the robbers haven't even seen the Pole Position Club just because they r used to not getting any further than the Vercetti Estate..

In 0.5 there r better guns than the stubby.. so if they think they need a stronger gun and one with more challenge, stop f*cking complaining and train urself..

What do u think I have to do when 0.3 -> 0.4 .. i had to train myself all over again just because the m60 suddenly was rubbish..

Now ppl have to train theirselves but noooo.. they r too lazy, start complaining, and might just stop with MTA..

Just because they r too lazy to train theirselves to get better in an other gun..

I think another reason for the m60 seeming less effective is the fixed aim.

You used to have to aim about another character or so to the right to hit them, and doing this you wouldn't be hitting the character on your screen, so they would still be shooting on your screen....therefore the kinda lock thing where you cancel eachothers shots out didnt happen as much.

MTA makers like the stubby the best they so they made the only other gun that could killz stubbyers have less bullets then they made it have less distence now they have made it less damage!!! in real life the M60 is a mother fucking powerful gun!! at the end of the day the MTA team have got skillz but aint got a clue what the fuck to do with them.

The only reason everyone stubbys is cuz they made the M60 soo shit they put more distence on the M4 but then u got the fuckin reload bit were it fucks u up if u have pinned sum1 down.

MTA TEAM=Stubby lovers and M60 haters!

I aint to sure if blue is gonna b what its ment to b cuz the MTA team dont give ashit what we think they just do there own things anyway ive been saying since 0.3 the robber spawn should b like the crusader where they spawn all over the city now look we r at 0.5 and its still the same.

And u wonder why i play counter strike source now lol

MTA TEAM=Stubby lovers and M60 haters!

I noticed that in 0.4 and 0.4.1 already..

And about that the m60 seeming to be less effective coz of the straight aiming and so u get that bug that u can't see ur opponent shoot..

The m60's power has been decreased in 0.4 .. but i am of mind that it was still playable.. just some new tactics to learn.. and if u did it right u culd even fight robbers with a m60..

now.. in 0.5 .. the m60 is depleated in 20 secs.. u need 10 secs to kill a person that is standing still...

It is just that OR the mexican shuld get more bullets.. OR the m60 should have more power.. OR the mexicans should disappear and make place for a sniper character or whatso ever..

It's actually:

0.3: Only 3/4 of a clip.

0.4: Less damage (30 per hit instead of 43) - molotovs also removed.

0.5: Less damage (15 per hit instead of 30).

And no, the MTA devs aren't "stubby fans and M60 haters." They just don't care about Vice City deathmatch... exactly why they made such vast improvements in stunt mode and GTA3's Shoreside Vale map, yet ruined VC DM.

Edited by Guest

u r right madmike.. shorter range.. but what zircon said was correct too..

The damage was reduced too in 0.4 ..

And about the molotov thingie.. now the molotovs have a standard range (also visible on ur screen.. 0.4 was crap.. u culd still throw miles away even though u just threw 3 meters in front of u :P )

Why not give the molotovs back to the mexican? Since the jump glitch has been disabled at the molos..

And about the MTA-team focussing their "skillz" at GTA III..

GTA III has worse gameplay, few servers, almost no players..

VC has better gameplay, too much server ;p, and many players..

VC players do not care about GTA III.. just coz the gameplay is much different and improved comparing to GTA III..

Still the MTA-team is f*cking the best played MTA-game up.. I dont understand this..

And in an other topic I read that some of the MTA-team members don't even play MTA...

How should they know what is wrong with the game?"

they would probably say .. "we have fixed all bugs in the betatesting" ..

Well I recon they haven't played with 26 guys on 1 server in betatesting..

I guess they don't even know all bugs..

Mayb the MTA-team shuld play more so they can hear our needs and complaints about the game and new glitches or glitches that haven't been removed..

This will improve shit like gameplay, more players, more fun, less complaints etc..

and if the mta-team will start playing.. make sure some LR-ppl are in it.. coz i got the feeling there r only Stubby-freakz in the team..

Cmon man, get with it - thought you knew all these glitches :)

I'm obviously not talking about that one (althought thats still there too :? )..

I mean the one where you break the animation on your screen just before you let go of a nade or mollie by crouching.

'Crouch-Glitch'