How delete San Andreas original map.

Hello guys.

I have a question, ¿How I can delete the San Andreas original map?

I want to remove all the cities on the map, as LS, LV and SF.

I saw on another forum that can be done with the function: removeWorldObject, but I dont know how to put the function in the LUA file.

So, ¿Someone knows, how do it?

I think put another map for my MTA server, I hope someone can guide me. I really appreciate. :)

I wouldn't recommend you to delete the San Andreas Original map, because if you're going to make your own map or get another one from other GTA games like GTA III (Liberty City map) you're going to suffer lots of bugs and lot of lag. But if you're mad just try the MTA:SA tutorial of

removeWorldModel 

This shit will remove the world models. (Don't be mad)

for i=550,20000 do 
    removeWorldModel(i,10000,0,0,0) 
end 
setOcclusionsEnabled(false)  -- Also disable occlusions when removing certain models 
setWaterLevel(-5000)         -- Also hide the default water as it will be full of holes 

Yeah, thank you guys. I put in the LUA file the same code of the wiki, but dont works.

This is my LUA:

function   removeWorldModel() 

for i=550,20000 do 
end 
setOcclusionsEnabled(false)  -- Also disable occlusions when removing certain models 
setWaterLevel(-5000)         -- Also hide the default water as it will be full of holes 

end 
addEventHandler( "onClientResourceStart", getResourceRootElement( getThisResource()), 

And my meta:

for i=550,20000 do 
end 

No need to add a function. It is the full code.

+

in meta.xml make this server sided.

• Moderators
Yeah, thank you guys. I put in the LUA file the same code of the wiki, but dont works.

This is my LUA:

function   removeWorldModel() 

for i=550,20000 do 
end 

end 
addEventHandler( "onClientResourceStart", getResourceRootElement( getThisResource()), 

Note for your future scripts: don't create functions with already used names as you will replace the original one (talking about removeWorldModel)