Darn, they already got to .5

MRBLACK

I would have to blame this cheating spree on Drug, the advertized crack clients, and now everybody is in the partyserver riping it up with mods, the admin control in the partyserver is shit, we need to do somthing about this. Goddamn fulls phuking wit are fun time, damn them to hell

its up to DRuG and CMC for the client getting out so early

Both of which were in #mta waiting for release. :roll:

Both were also in my 0.4.1 server, wich had a person in it who was monitering this server for mirrors. We only got it like 10 minutes early.

Anyway, there are modding servers for a reason.. why do people go to party server.

Anyway, there are modding servers for a reason.. why do people go to party server.

Because people like yourself make cheating tools publicly available to every arsehole who wants to ruin the clean players' fun.

You want to make MTA run with mods and go to your own servers to use them? Fine, but while you're "modifying" the MTA client at least add something to keep it from connecting to a regular server. That way you can keep to your fuckin selves and stop helping ruin the game for everyone else.

its up to DRuG and CMC for the client getting out so early

Both of which were in #mta waiting for release. :roll:

I think the general thoughts were... "Hey instead of just kicking them and let the proxy their way back in... and then call their little script kiddie buddies to mess up one of the most important IRC days, lets just leave them alone as they can't be kept out anyways." :roll:

its up to DRuG and CMC for the client getting out so early perhaps its time the EULA was enforced

from BazW:

"...the actual client crack itself does not violate the MTA EULA. The crack is a "loader", in the same way the MTAClient modifies the GTA3/VC exe's for use without violating Rockstars EULA the crack modifies the MTAClient."

Don't shoot the messenger.