][)oo]\[ - SiX86

DooN

Well I see the some threads have been deleted. So I would assume when all threads reach 40 pages they will be deleted as well which has been said? Talk about that later perhaps.. Anyways, been a bit and as most of you know 0.5 has been released. Here is a quick run-down on MTA0.5.

Well one of the main things that will be noticed is VC Deathmatch is the stubby change and the stability of the game (basically less viewable lag, such as players skipping around, and less game crashing). The stubby change is not all that bad, takes a bit to get use to, but definitely has room for improvement... It's a one shot stay put till the animation of the firing is completed (no jumping with stubby at all), I'll probably get more in depth with the shotgun firing a bit later. When blue comes out I wonder/hope the stubby will be the same as using it in a regular singler player match, basically someone being able to jump/crouch or whatever but having it be seen on screen and just being able to aim at the character where they are, whether mid-air, etc. The path is leading in that direction and hopefully the next step follows it.

Now as far as the VC Stunt goes... this is almost like playing playstation with 20 of your friends each with your own screen. Because the gameplay is getting to the point of solid lag free play in Stunt mode. Also your not quite interacting with other players as much (with shooting etc.), so there seems to be little to no lag, and a variety of things to do.. such as pilot, drive RC cars, use nitros, bike around etc. You can even fly... on a car with nitro's which is actually rather funny. The best one that works for this would probably be the pizza bike cause you can use nitro and lean up and down to control direction somewhat. When you mid-air and your nitro fills up just tap it again and it will send you higher and higher, etc. The main bug/problem to be fixed of this would be sometimes vehicles being "jacked" out of no where, basically disappearing, and cars being locked for no reason at times. Which is nothing big but if that stuff was worked out the game in stunt mode is getting somewhat close to flawless(the word may be a bit powerfull for the occasion but still around there). Now when blue comes out for stunt, with racing boats etc. specially with a new coding as solid as what hearsay would say blue is... will be interesting to see, perhaps the word flawless will indeed fit in flawlessly then. Laugh.

As far as GTA3 goes, all three islands are available for play but a server only hosts one island at a time, but you can fly to the other islands and fight. You get to pick your weapon to start with when you start while also choosing your character of course. The gameplay seems more stable for that as well.

I have noticed on deathmatch games for both GTA3 and VC the server disconnects every player in the server every hour on the hour (resets score and then players mostly auto rejoin seconds later). Least the partyserver does, I'm not sure if other servers do this as well because it may have something to do with just the specific server set up's, or perhaps it is the MTA server software itself.

-DooN

P.S. laugh.

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have noticed on deathmatch games for both GTA3 and VC the server disconnects every player in the server every hour on the hour (resets score and then players mostly auto rejoin seconds later). Least the partyserver does, I'm not sure if other servers do this as well because it may have something to do with just the specific server set up's, or perhaps it is the MTA server software itself.

That only happens in Partyserver due to the memory leak in the server. After about an hour of game play it the memory it uses starts to grow and doesnt stop. So Nutz made it so it resets every hour so that doesnt happen.

Well then that would explain it, so I could assume there is a fix possible since others servers don't have the problem apparently.

Also on an update of servers... they are being filled with cheaters already. Perhaps a patch can help or atleast admins being present to prevent.

-DooN

Well then that would explain it, so I could assume there is a fix possible since others servers don't have the problem apparently.

Also on an update of servers... they are being filled with cheaters already. Perhaps a patch can help or atleast admins being present to prevent.

-DooN

theres a memory leak issue in the Linux Dedicated Server. fortunately the Windows Dedicated Server is unaffected

• 1 month later...
[KFC][)r/\ke: get in

[TF]Chaos11: OH NO

][)'oo']\[: laugh.

[KFC][)r/\ke: wtf you want doon

[TF]Chaos11: luagh

[KFC]Eclipse: !ip ][

[KFC][)r/\ke's IP: 218.214.21.248

=BDC=Empfys!: stop shootin at me jeez

[TF]Chaos11: ::choke:: bisket

[KFC][)r/\ke: lmao eclipse

[KFC]Fatboy: lnmfao

[KFC]Eclipse: !ip ][)

[KFC][)r/\ke's IP: 218.214.21.248

[KFC]Eclipse: wtf

][)'oo']\[: orginal spelling of name there drake?

[KFC][)r/\ke: haha

[TF]Chaos11: lol

][)'oo']\[: where do you think of that?

[KFC]Eclipse: !ip ][)'

][)'oo']\['s IP: 67.171.120.195

[TF]Chaos11: just do

][)'oo']\[: and thanks for the warm welcome

][)'oo']\[: snot

[TF]Chaos11: !ip oo

][)'oo']\['s IP: 67.171.120.195

[KFC]Fatboy: rofl

[KFC]Eclipse: hahhaa

[KFC][)r/\ke: !kick ][)'oo fuck off

Disconnected: You have been kicked. (Delay = 10 sec)

'][)'oo']\[' is kicked by admin '[KFC][)r/\ke': fuck off

Connecting...

Connected.

Server Map: Vice City Deathmatch

PM from Admin: This server has Nick-Server enabled. Register your nickname today!

PM from Admin: For more information type "/msg help".

[KFC]Eclipse: sry drake

][)'oo']\[: now now drake

[KFC]Eclipse: it was a fuc up

[KFC][)r/\ke: what you want doon

][)'oo']\[: this isn't your private little server

[KFC]Eclipse: !kick oo

'][)'oo']\[' is kicked by admin '[KFC]Eclipse': No reason.

Connecting...

Connected.

PM from Admin: This server has Nick-Server enabled. Register your nickname today!

[TF]Chaos11: let em stay if he wants to be part

[KFC]Fatboy: lmao

[KFC]Eclipse: !kick oo I LIKE IT

'][)'oo']\[' is kicked by admin '[KFC]Eclipse': I LIKE IT

Connecting...

Connected.

[TF]Chaos11: sliding left

][)'oo']\[: Look at the sissies that i own .. straight, and watch them kick me making their pathetic owNed ass's feel better .. no drake i

[KFC]StArSkY: who blew up the heli

=BDC=Empfys!: ..

[KFC]Eclipse: !kick oo SMALL DICK

'][)'oo']\[' is kicked by admin '[KFC]Eclipse': SMALL DICK

Connecting...

Connected.

][)'oo']\[: no drake it won't make your ass feel any better.. tell eclispse to take it easy on you next time.. bitch owNed ignored.

Disconnected: Client disconnected. (Delay = 10 sec)

Connecting...

Connected.

][)'oo']\[: bitches(

[TF]Chaos11: wasn't fat's fault

[KFC]Eclipse: !kick oo penis lover

[KFC]StArSkY: see if the heli is there still

][)'oo']\[: bitches* laugh.

'][)'oo']\[' is kicked by admin '[KFC]Eclipse': penis lover

Connecting...

Connected.

[KFC]Eclipse: !kick oo everytime you press connect you eat a dick

'][)'oo']\[' is kicked by admin '[KFC]Eclipse': everytime you press connect you eat a dick

Connecting...

Connected.

[KFC]Eclipse: aite

][)'oo']\[: look i tease eclipse and drake about being with one another.. and then he says penis lover? do I have to feed you every idea y

Disconnected: Client disconnected. (Delay = 10 sec)

Connecting...

Connected.

[KFC][)r/\ke: !ban ][)'oo annoying muthafucka

'][)'oo']\[' is banned by admin '[KFC][)r/\ke': annoying muthafucka

Disconnected: You are banned. (Delay = 10 sec)

[kfc]nutz the provider of the party servers always seems to just act as if things are always someone else's fault or that they don't even matter. Well I did nothing as usual, others were in server, and I was as usual attacked by admins cause they know I"ll wipe the floor with them. And I got kicked a few seconds after I joined so what was said had to be quick. Indeed, also notice that very original spelling of drakes name as he try's to open his mouth (not for a male organ this time) and talk bs. OwNed ignored. Laugh.

April fools joke was a bit in depth, almost sounded like a good idea if you they could actually make a game called downtown with a similiar style as gta but actually reliable... work on blue forget the rest of patches if you want to make a reliable game. Unless of course the patches are helping something towards blue (blue=a game that works like it should.. in theory). It's kinda like working towards something that will never be up to par, so take the time and works towards soemthing that will pay off good in the end, not another bug infested beta with lag and all the goodies MTA beta's entitle, bluntly put.

Perhaps put up update post later.

-DooN

B.S. Laugh.

yea thats not the first time ive seen bs admin abuse in the kfc servers...people dont actually play there that much anymore because the clan just sits there kicking people and setting the max ping to 8, so that only those with admin ammunity (namely kfc members) can play there. which is pointless since they do have a passworded server to play in.

nutz/kung should do some shit about that.

'][)'oo']\[' is kicked by admin '[KFC]Eclipse': SMALL DICK

great excuse.

last time i played on partyserver it said in the motd that it was a server for the public and anyone could play on. and its not that they didnt want him to play there because they would have just banned him, but they were having fun abusing admin by kicking him a lot

This type of thing is bullshit

First chance I or anyone who has power to do anything about this gets Drake and Eclipse will go to admin level 1 for the month of April.

"We" don't own the server [KFC]Nutz does and he trusts KFC to admin it... People who abuse that trust lose the rights.

This type of thing only hurts the server... a good player is kicked/banned and 2 admin can't ban anymore... that's an extra open slot for the cheaters and two less admin to ban the cheaters.

The 0.3 server in my sig only has one ingame admin at a time so luckily it doesn't happen there [/shameless ad]

Some people don't get this, and I apologize guys, but these are the only reasons someone should be kicked/banned:

*Cheating

*Racism

*Excessive flooding

I don't see DooN doing any of the above. Being an ass in the server is NOT a reason to ban, I don't care what you say, maybe a !warn if they get annoying.

Anyways, atleast affirmitive action is being taken and the problem has actually been listened to and repremanded to an extent. Admin abuse is not a "new" thing but having it taken care of is.

As far as the spam/rudeness out of nowhere goes, what else would wheelgirl or wannabsexyb be useful for?? ... .. . Oh yeah that's right, if you have too much crap in your crapper, when your sewer smells like manurer, when something is disgusting and rusting, or when you don't have much time, but wanna hear a couple of whiners whine... in that situation they'd shine.

Eh yo, that rymes. Bah hah..

-DooN

B.S. laugh.

Edited by Guest

This shit with the "admin abuse" has been cleared up.

Doon, next time you want to find a way to sabotage me, think abit harder.

Also, you'll find that your not the only one with that kind of name, since your so fucking thick. I guess you wouldnt of noticed that just yet. :roll:

Laugh. Yeah you didn't copy it from me.. you got it off of someone else, laugh. Unorinal whiny n00b, it's obvious you did a "crap" job admining byt the log try and dispute it as you will, your attempt at a "I'm fine and in no trouble, but you tried to get me in trouble" to reverse things does in no way reflect on the log that you obviously kicked/ban for no reason but your own opion of most likely you getting owNed and your sad. Waa waa learn to admin... you know it's coming so let's get a *drumroll* . . . owNed ignored.

As I said perhaps put update post up later, etc.

-DooN

B.S. laugh.

Edited by Guest

Your some 15 year old nerd, that thinks hes tough behind his computer. I "laugh" at that.. Man, after reading your post a couple of times, ive noticed that your some kid that doesnt have any freinds, and seeks out to look "cool" on hte internet. Your a joke kid kid. Im not wasting my time with this shit. Feel free to delete this post mods..

Edited by Guest

^^^*EDIT*the above post has been edited more times than drake has wet the bed.. and that's not a 1 digit number... or 2 perhaps, laugh.

drake don't get angry and make assumptions over your "ability to read" laugh.. that's good your reading or can now adays. But it's quite obvious this is an attempt to save yourself from shame and basically just shows you for who you are. And indeed as you will continue whining most likely, so your indeed owNed ignored, whine as you will .. dime a dozen, laugh.

Anyways moderator feel free to delete that last post of drake and any post messeges that invovle the norm whine/spam.

Also might I add, that he has "edited" his entire post several times, obviously in attempt to not look foolish, but severely failing.

Anyways kung this is a member in your clan, you said the poor admining would be delt with and that it had been... and now I deal with whiny spamming bs on top of being banned for nothing.. Get things in control, seemed as if it was and if you had changed your mind you should stated why and what does that effect in the situation, other than a member coming here to slander an spam his guilty innocence.. rrr laugh. If this was acted upon without you knowing then hmm, but from what was said "everything been cleared up". How so?

-DooN

B.S. laugh... could be a 3 digit.

Edited by Guest