MTA:mA v3.19 The answers

Aeron

Q: Why does my MTA:mA time out after connect?

A: This is a MTA/mIRC bug wait for the patch

Q: Can you do something about it?

A: No.

Q: Is it your fault?

A: No, Khaled's.

Q: Do you care?

A: Now i do ;)

Edited by Guest

Solution for me .....

add aliases 192.168.x.x and set gateway 192.168.x.x . ( I have 2 networks public and no public ;) )

and now mtama connect corect .... , only from my NO PUBLIC ( eg 192.168.x.x ) IP for public

not connect ... , but its another bug if setup and turn on welcome messages ( scripts MTA:mA : GRS ) serv sometime crash with no error just crash and last msg in log is connect player and my welcome messages ...

A: This is a MTA bug wait for the patch

I'm not sure why this is an MTA bug. The normal admin works fine (well enough) in my testing and other user's. They only have problems with MTAMA - surely that indicates that theres a bug in MTAMA?

eAi

Q: Is it your fault?

Q: Do you care?

Hmm is it your fault yaa ofcourse it is man ur the one whu started all this BS about scripting for mta i guess and for 4.do you care and if u dont care than why the hell are u on these forums if u dont care maybe thats the reason it wont work at all cause u didnt make right cause u never cared . Geez what a stupid thing to write aeron grow up ok ??? if u dont care than stop your scripting work now no one in this world cares about those whu dont care about there own work and creation.

stfu blade. actually a lot of people care, including a lot of people on this server. and its not "BS", have you ever seen a game with such a good administration tool? nope, didnt think so. and by the way, since you say its so crap, go make a better one and i'll believe you. your obviously lame and dont know anything about life, so just go and die.

1 more thing:

bigcup2qu.jpg

i just looked at all of your posts and you seem like quite a ass, so i think your gonna get banned sometime soon.

Aeron im having this time out problem on out uber1337.co.uk servers too. They start with 193.*.*.*

My guess would be some change in the ping packets which needs addressing. Ill discuss it with you when you come online later.

Solution for me .....

add aliases 192.168.x.x and set gateway 192.168.x.x . ( I have 2 networks public and no public ;) )

and now mtama connect corect .... , only from my NO PUBLIC ( eg 192.168.x.x ) IP for public

not connect ... , but its another bug if setup and turn on welcome messages ( scripts MTA:mA : GRS ) serv sometime crash with no error just crash and last msg in log is connect player and my welcome messages ...

tried that vikers, didnt work for me

Solution for me .....

Ill look into this for next GRS release but i suspect its not a GRS bug

Ill look into this for next GRS release but i suspect its not a GRS bug

;) it's server bug maybe some delay like 2 - 3 sec after conect new player then send welcome or nickserver msg resolved this problem ... only .5 server have this bug in .4.1 work fine .. btw GRS roxxx Oli :D , maybe its problem with "Server's memory usage increases very quickly" 400 - 500 mb after 4 hrs :shock:

A: This is a MTA bug wait for the patch

I'm not sure why this is an MTA bug. The normal admin works fine (well enough) in my testing and other user's. They only have problems with MTAMA - surely that indicates that theres a bug in MTAMA?

eAi

OK I tested a few thingy's:

1. It's not IP related.

2. I changed nothing to my login protocol and it always worked (0.2,0.3,0.4).

3. Sometimes MTA:mA can connect but just doesn't recieve ping or any other packets (While mIRC still listen to that port).

4. If I connect with Remote Admin true a linker (RemoteAdmin<=>mIRC<=>MTAServer) Remote Admin T/O and if i do it without the linker it doesn't.

5. I can only conclued that MTAServer is being pricky :'(

.. is there anything change @ the admin tool of mta herself ?

So yes, Tell it @ Aeron because that could be the problem (I Think :P if not OK ;) just guessing ;) )

maybe there are read packets changed (Does the admin server listen on other packets because there were bots ;) )

You can't use packet sniffer now so a good reason for mta to change the packets...

I Think"" that almost all packets are changed because all of the bots need to reconfigure because the packets are changed..

and packets sniffler doesn't work now more @ mta because they blocked that...

PS Nice id of you foks :D

so ? is there anything changed @ the packets reader ?

OR am i now on a very bad path ? :P

stfu blade.... i just looked at all of your posts and you seem like quite a ass, so i think your gonna get banned sometime soon.

BURN!

now back on topic,

I have two servers running, both on the same machine with windows 2000 installed.

I have stopped the disconnect problem on my servers by using the external IP (64.139.247.9) address instead of using the local IP (192.168.*.* or 127.0.0.1).

I have the exact same situation with the MTA client, when i use a local IP it will disconnect occasionally, but when i use the Global IP it will stay connected forever.

Just curious, if your having the problem with the disconnect of MTAma, are you using a local IP or global IP to connect?