MTA 0.5 Server

YaCeQ

Hello!

I'm from Poland and I my English isn't good...

I have problem when I want have my server. In MTA 0.5 - Create Server I write in Name - name my server, map - VC Deathmatch, Users - 10 and port 2003. I take Setup Server and I set up my options. Next I take Save&Return and Start Server. I can go to my server but my friends not. On right I've IP for my friends but my friend can't go on my server with this IP.

if the server ip you are giving to your firends is something like 192.168. something then it is an internal IP address, Its for your home network, not the world. What you need to give to your friends is the IP of your home. You can get your IP by going to http://www.whatismyip.com

If this isn't your problem, you need to make sure the ports are forwarded by your router and are not being blocked by your firewall.

I am sure all this is going to be great fun to translate to polish lol

The client tells you what IP your friends should use to connect. It really can't get much simpler i'm afraid. Look at the website mentioned above to see how to forward ports if thats the problem (you have a router), and make sure your firewall is disabled.

eAi