run and fire

Guest andlog6

You can with a pistol and uzi but it will only fire a few shots. You do that tap shift and hold the fire button. You will be sprinting and firing.

Ill try that

don't you think that run and fire ability would be good in MTA? adds more dynamic to the gameplay?

Not really

ive asked eAi about 6 months ago if it would be possible to shoot while jumping and the reply was positive

i have intentions to make a dm mod for blue which features shooting while jumping, all new weapons (includes a sawed off shotgun which can be fired while walking like in gtasa) and some pickups like, jump higher for 1 min, maybe double damage and more

ontopic: i dont think this suggestion will be considered for the current core, but in blue... run with the m60 if you want :P (if you make a mod and have a server which runs it)

Not unless lag is greatly reduced, its hard enough as is to hit some people that constantly run.

I don't know how the whole BLUE thing will work out for modders paying for servers, because wouldn't they have to have the people they are paying update the files? I don't think they'd go about it all the time and people need to experiment.

I don't know how the whole BLUE thing will work out for modders paying for servers, because wouldn't they have to have the people they are paying update the files? I don't think they'd go about it all the time and people need to experiment.

Some hosts have an FTP upload system so that people can upload their own mods and maps.