Will there be a 0.5.1?

This is a great version, its never been more evenly balanced and even new players can easily beat stubby whores without alot of effort.

The stubby reduction is great as the ammo is limited and damage lower, the stubby now no longer seems like a primary dominant weapon, more of a backup.

For me its great the way they have (or at least tried hard to) evened up the gameplay balance, even if there are a few issues.

Meh,hardly anyone ever spawned a crusader (in 0.4.1), maybe thats what the 200 armour or whatever was.

Anyways the mta team deserves nothing more than a break, so if we do get an update...you know..be happy!! :lol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now I think 0.5 is great and the glitches can be fixed on the next version. This message is for the mta team. Take as much time as you need for the next release of 0.5.x. If we have enough time to see what is wrong with .5, the nnext version will be better.

I agree, they deserve a break and the work on stunt and gta3 is really amazing. I just love it. Only i just noticed shotgun now has same effect as stubby in 0.4.1 the only difference is 3 bullet's per shot and now they can shoot from larger distance.

Edit: maybe they will call it 0.5rc2

It is a good update in most ways but i dont care how n00bish it is, no jumping with stubby is gay. What i would like in 0.5.x is the text in the mta client chat window to be in different colours again, also the ability to change the font size of the ingame window would be good aswell (for those of us on lower res settings)

if u install sp2 u get diff colours in the client, like black white pink and brown

but sp2 is a crock od wank so uninstalled it

I have SP2, i have colours. SP2 is better than a vulnerable PC.

if u install sp2 u get diff colours in the client, like black white pink and brown

but sp2 is a crock od wank so uninstalled it

I have SP2, i have colours. SP2 is better than a vulnerable PC.

When I first installed SP2 I lost the colours, then one time the colours were back. It may have to do with changing the compatibilty mode on the client, I don't know. (I currently have the setting off).