Will there be a 0.5.1?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing to do with what happened last time

Crusader has a major issue...

If you spawn as a crusader twice you will have 200 armor and disconnect for trainer useage

If you spawn with crusader and die you can spawn as any other occupation except Cops and have 100 armor (mex, SS, Robber and Sailor w/100 armor)

All the complaining by the ppl who like to jump glitch isn't reason enough and I hope they don't put it back.

Yeah they were hoping for crouching to be out in 0.5, but now that jumping is out they are all complaining, cuz they didnt get what they wanted. In 0.4 i jumped but i got use to the new setup, why cant everyone else? Instead of trying to get use to it, they complain to the MTA team.

0.4.1 was released around 4 days after 0.4..

i think 0.5.1 or w/e the name is,will take longer to be released?

It was 8 days.

With that version they also fixed some crash bugs as well as fixing the main bandwidth problem. It was very impressive that they did it in such a short time (it seemed like much longer at the time though :P).

General pinkness, stubby will be replaced with a bunch of flowers and the m60 will be a 'love cannon' (for when you really wanna shaft someone).

From my testing so far people will be reduced to falling over on the spot as i had to take out jumping running and walking so people didnt glitch. This creates an amazingly level playing field. First release expected when i can find out how to programme in C++

It was 8 days.

With that version they also fixed some crash bugs as well as fixing the main bandwidth problem. It was very impressive that they did it in such a short time (it seemed like much longer at the time though :P).

It was quick because they didn't really fix the errors - they just removed the features that caused the crashes, such as the spawn screen for example (great to see it back in 0.5 btw).

I think it will take longer because the bandwidth bug was a pretty large one that was in urgent need of a fix. The 0.5 client has smaller bugs, most of which have workarounds (the server bug is pretty large though).

It was 8 days.

I though it was like 2 hours :P .