STUNT MODE

gamebro

Ok, I have tried the stunt mode, and I am really happy to see the sweet things you guys tossed in there! :shock:

The nitro is cool, the little go carts are cool, FINNALY there is cars in the DEMO DERBY pit :shock::shock::shock:

Nice ramps all over the town!

awesome!

Now the problems and some suggestions-

No cars scattered throughout the city. Sure, the player can warp back to any spawn point now, but it is very easy to flip your car and be screwed. :lol:

Nitro causes retarded things to happen when you use it against a wall, but this is pretty fun and amusing. :lol:

Nothing is organized like it could\should be. Most players just spawn at the fun house and crash around. Cool yes, boring after a while, probably.

I would love to see the Go Carts placed on new, or existing dirt courses, pavement courses, and have races!!!!! Sure, players like me can arrange this, but you have to get other people to go to these areas.

The nitro should be tuned down a bit (less powerfull) for the go carts too for the races. :wink:

Then you guys could make like square boxes that give random powerups like GREEN turtle shells, or red ones, and mushrooms for boosts, and stars, and lightnings, oh wait, I am thinking of MARIO KART now :oops:

Really though, there should be races setup for go cart action. They really are incorrectly placed right now. :lol:

ALSO- do something with the AIRPORT!!!! a spawn point there, nitro cars, loops, ramps you name it!!!! 8)

These are good ideas. For the racing, I think it can be organized like the turf wars are. We make a map of courses, have from 8+ racers playing, scedule the time. and race for the #1 rank. There can be race tournaments overall points system like mario kart. There can be different cups like washington beach cup or the north point mall cup. We can do this if we really want to. I would start this. We can post results here.

There is a vehicle limit, thats why there isnt any cars scattered around the map aswell as separate sections, i think the way it is now is alot better.

I found stunt perfect except for the players/vehicles seem to be less synced, ive seen loads of dissapearing, and ppl just standing around froze.

well, I had a few cool races tonight! It was pretty fun! :D

A few places we raced at--

Beach sand track east of north point mall (fun house spawn) This was a fun race track that is wide through most of the race, though it has a tough tight spot near the end of the track.

I called this track---- Sea Shyt Shore but maybe it needs a diff name lol

then we raced at the dirt track not far from the bloodring stadium on island 2 (the path to it is a fun race too)

I called this one --- Dorky Kong Raceway

It is fun, but has many super sharp turns! Definately one for the more experienced cart racers.

Then we raced in the HOT RING with nitro allowed, too simplistic for RC cars so we did not care for that one much.

So then we tried the grand daddy of em all, the stunt room in the stadium! I called this dirt track--- Wario Stadium (the drunk edition).

It is the middle difficulty track with sharp turns, jumps, and hard to see obstacles.

Saddly, I only dominated Dorky Kong Raceway, I lost everywhere else. :cry:

A race judge (spectator) is useful if ya run more then 1 lap.

fun fun fun! 8)

I love the new stunt mode.

like many others think: 0.5 STUNT MODE pwns

one small problem: when i'm sitting in a car (with nitro in it) and i'am typing ingame, i often press rshift. Then shit happens: the nitro goes off...

i think the controls for car may not work when ur chatting, i hope this can be changed in an other version (0.5.1?)