And it starts

Dgtadude

/me get home from school turn on pc and starts MTA .5 Everything is fine playing with rc's on stunt and getting shot but happy on DM , until on dm , i saw the strangest thing .. a heli that went trough a building .. Its ok i guess.. Just lag or something But then .. the same guy in the heli got a car, went well over 600MPH and started flying, weird yes..

Unfortunatlly i did not get his name he was going by too fast and fraps was no on.

After this experience i tough u guys shold made a hacker reporting tool..

For the times when we have time to get there name , cause it sux , i am less than 16 hours before release and people flying cars..

You can easily do that without editing anything or using any programs/trainers, which has been in every version to date..

Starting stunt, disconecting and connecting to a deathmatch server.

You was doing it in your server u fake h4x0r

We considered exiting the gta process when you get disconnected, but this would be irritating for when the server restarts or somthing... If you think this is a good or a bad idea we'd be interested to hear... post here.

We considered exiting the gta process when you get disconnected, but this would be irritating for when the server restarts or somthing... If you think this is a good or a bad idea we'd be interested to hear... post here.

Yeah, I'd be happy with that, as long as you make it clear (e.g. by a message box) what's happened.

ZzZ, it was a cheater dude, he had infinite HP and was running wicked fast+flying cars...

Right.. listen, if you do what they said ealier you get what looks like..

HP cheat _ because stunt has no weapons and u cant see the weapons in DM when your game is still stunt. (i think)

Speedhack - because your in stunt the vehicle you are in may be a bike.. but on the DM server it could be a packer o something just as slow so people see you wheeli it or go super fast

yes, definitly exiting/disconnecting the mta client should kill the game process right away. It does cause others to be unstable when people do this.

also- yes that was a cheater, I saw it the fist time i entered stunt. basically they fly around in a chopper with no clipping.

Lol man this is all messed up , I was just telling u the story i got on STunt, Quit MTA and gtavc then later i turned into deathmatch and there was a cheater in there with infinite health, flying cars and killing people.

The stunt mode changing to dm is a totally different thing. But yes also happens alot.

All i was saying is that in less than 16hours of release time, people were already cheating in MTA...

Thats a Great Idea, wud like to see that in 0.5.1

Starting stunt, disconecting and connecting to a deathmatch server.

they really should consider maybe ending the vice city app/process if the player disconnects from the active server, would prevent stuff like that happening (just a thought)

- Bungle

No, please don't. Surely there is a better way to detect this than killing the game. There are many times when a server will restart or communication is momentarally disrupted. You don't want to have to restart the game just because of a communication glitch or server restart do you?

Especially right now since I have to restart the servers every hour due to the memory leak.

Right now everyone autorejoins automatically with minimal disruption.

No...i don't think this is a good idea since some player's computer may be slow, it's gonna take a while for them to reload GTA: i know that cause my computer is slow as hell :evil: