Borderless window question

vinxent10

Question

Hi,

I just noticed this function to make mta borderlesswindowed.

Got some questions.. What's the difference between the two options, Borderless Window & Borderless keep res.

Also, is it possible to get it so the window does not minimize when it alt-tabs, just to keep it in the bg when I have another window ontop?

Thanks!

Vince

2 answers to this question

• MTA Team

Got some questions.. What's the difference between the two options, Borderless Window & Borderless keep res..

'Borderless keep res' means the resolution is not changed when you alt-tab to the desktop.

Also, is it possible to get it so the window does not minimize when it alt-tabs, just to keep it in the bg when I have another window ontop?

Currently only possible if you have more than one monitor and uncheck "Full Screen Minimize"

Got some questions.. What's the difference between the two options, Borderless Window & Borderless keep res..

'Borderless keep res' means the resolution is not changed when you alt-tab to the desktop.

Currently only possible if you have more than one monitor and uncheck "Full Screen Minimize"

Thanks for the reply.

Any idea if the latter will be available for single monitors as well in the future?