FAO: fr4g.co.uk Customers

Unfortunately MTA's Linux dedicated server has a memory leak in it, The MTA developers are aware of the problem and are working on a fix. however until then all 0.5 servers will be offline. All support requests *must* be directed at the mta developers and not us. there is nothing we can do, sorry!

Basically meaning that a minor bug in 0.5 caused dedi6 to screw up, so itself (and dedi9) are being restarted within the hour, and no MTA 0.5 servers hosted by fr4g.co.uk will be online until stable Linux Server Software has been installed on all of the machines.

• MTA Team

We apologize for the problems we have caused and we hope we can fix it soon. We are working hard on searching the problem and we have found some errors already in the server, some things may be reletad to the leak but some things definatly are not.

The big problem is that the client gets tested pretty well, but the server only gets limited testing. We will revise our testing procedures for servers next time.

a victory for GTA3 users because of skins and new islands and a loss to GTAVC Deathmatch coz i just cant use stubby anymore so GTA3 seriously pwns j00 now 8)

Well done MTA Team btw i spent all last night getting ppl to kno about it and an irish hosting company will soon be hosting a GTAVC DM server

We apologize for the problems we have caused and we hope we can fix it soon. We are working hard on searching the problem and we have found some errors already in the server, some things may be reletad to the leak but some things definatly are not.

The big problem is that the client gets tested pretty well, but the server only gets limited testing. We will revise our testing procedures for servers next time.

Ok please keep us updated on this problem

lol what a useless post like whu cares about some frg4 server??? huh ? geez nice way of advertising does it suck that bad that u need to adverstise in this way?

maybe the 14 customers that rent servers from them maybe? and its not advertising, do you see me posting prices/offers anywhere? nope, its just about the downtime, if you dont believe me then go look in ASE for yourself, there used to be like 17 servers and now theres 3, and their on 0.4.1. so stfu and think before you post.