[HELP]No Damage While Vehicle Is Empty

Rouzbeh

hi again

i need some idea for make vehicles undamagable or damage proof while vehicle is empty

i had tried cancelEvent on 'onVehicleDamage' and its okay , vehicle health does'nt change, BUT vehicle's appearance take damage like doors hood glasses and etc...

this is important for me cuz im working on RPG Server...

any idea how to prevent that?

• Administrators
hi again

i had tried cancelEvent on 'onVehicleDamage' and its okay , vehicle health does'nt change, BUT vehicle's appearance take damage like doors hood glasses and etc...

If this event is canceled, the vehicle health won't be reduced. Physical damage to the vehicle will remain.

So using onClientVehicleDamage wouldn't do the trick as it only cancels the damage but not the "esthetic" look.

hi again

If this event is canceled, the vehicle health won't be reduced. Physical damage to the vehicle will remain.

So using onClientVehicleDamage wouldn't do the trick as it only cancels the damage but not the "esthetic" look.

The solution: canelEvent and fixVehicle with event onClientVehicleDamage.