MTA 0.5 SUCKS- Petition

Revolver

0.4.1 was a good update, but 0.5 has ruined the fun in MTA in several ways. I'm all for taking down stubby damage, but preventing jumping with it was going too far: it's plain retarded to be sprinting along, switch to stubby by mistake, and fall off into the water because you couldn't jump a 3 foot gap. What's even worse is the grenade jumping. THE GLITCH WAS TO JUMP BEFORE IT LANDED, not to jump while holding them! Plus, you can't sprint with grenades and molotov cocktails, making the melee -> pistols ever more difficult and, I'm sure anyone will agree with me, pointlessly stupid. "Hello, my name's Tommy Vercetti, crime lord, but I can't jump or sprint whilst holding a 500g explosive."

All in all, the stability is better, but these simple faults ruined the once great game that was MTA, because players of MTA just wanted to play GTA online, but now it's been ruined by the sheer eccentricity of the development team.

You should spend less time on stuff like this, and more time on Blue, but if Blue has these faults, I'm not sure I can be bothered with MTA any more.