The stubby isn't fixed

Zircon

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i made a post about walking and firing earlier and it got deleted :roll: ...and to all the ppl who think the gameplay and stubby are unbalanced, if u dont liek the way the game is...simply quit ur whining and stop playing the game

haha g1, im not leavin mta... i like it around here :) i hope the mta team will fix this issue

Well, i see a lot of familiar names here like ULK, FMJ, VCES (and PSY4 :wink: ) We all use the stubby, but are good enough to use the other weapons too, so all u guys complaining on how u hate the jumping with a stubby ...

I hate the crouch-glitch too, i only jump around a bit. I hated the stubby when I was still a noob cause i got owned at every occasion :? , however this is how an enjoying game works!!!

I too learned how to use a stubby and i'm quite good at it, but to all of u who join a server once a week:stubbywars are most of the times teambattles with a couple of pour bastards who spawn in the middle and get toasted and hate the fact they where being teamed.

I understand the annoyance bout the spawnwars so what i've read here and thought off myself i place here:

-make the robber spawn all over the place

or

-limit the robberammo to 4 or 5

or

-take away the stubby from robber and make them get it themselves , and cause the spawns are so inaccesible u'll never have a war up there

(for the ones who don't know where the stubbyspawns are, u can't get there without a helicopter, and there are only 4 of them)

Bout the m60: if u want balanced gameplay give it 150 ammo and u'll be able to take out (almost) any robber that crosses ur path.

All u guys who compete in clanwars know u can't just attack with just a stubby or u'll die before u ever pulled the trigger :lol: But we all take a stubby for closecombat. It is the only weapon in MTA where u can reach a level of superiority against other players, with the longrangeguns the only thing u have to learn is aiming and sidestepping. The shotgun has killed many robbers while charging a cop thanks to his long range, as did the python.

I use all of these guns, including the mp5 so the only conclusion here is that those people hating the stubby are probably the players who don't completely control the stubby (as i did at first) and those who think a stubby is almighty... Other weapons can kill too, and a robber isn't anything more than another target to me so.

I want the m60 with more ammo and the stubby put back to 0.4, the mp5, uzi and tec9 given more damage and the crouch-bug and nade-bug dealth with.

THAT is how u get balanced weaponry and gameplay, not by destroying 2 caracters 80% of ur players used.

lol i made a post about walking and firing earlier and it got deleted :roll: ...and to all the ppl who think the gameplay and stubby are unbalanced, if u dont liek the way the game is...simply quit ur whining and stop playing the game

i agree and for all you people that say .5 is laggy VCdm is laggy then go buy a new computer or get a better video card cause vcdm isn't laggy for me or ne of AA and about the walking and fireing lol thats just stupid lol....the gameplay in my opinion is balanced and the stubby is just like .3 which most of the older players wanted back when they took it out in .4 so if you don't like it now then your a hypocrit and should just stop playing mta all together...and boro you can stay "cause you like it here" but then you don't have a right to whine as you can always leave

Ohhh..k im hearing too much bullshit about the stubby being ok as it is, to me there ain't really an argument cus the stubby is very unbalanced and jus laughable in its current state, and to prove it once and for all i've made a short vid which shows how easy and :o it is to glitch.....enjoy :?

http://www.thegamersalliance.com/dynamic.php?file=stubbyglitch.rar

umm that video shows you switching weapons then shooting? :lol:

Ohhh..k im hearing too much bullshit about the stubby being ok as it is, to me there ain't really an argument cus the stubby is very unbalanced and jus laughable in its current state, and to prove it once and for all i've made a short vid which shows how easy and :o it is to glitch.....enjoy :?

yea lol whats the point of that video? :lol: but i agree, stubby is fucked up and needs to be fixed. just ask the right ppl this time mta :roll:

I am convinced that this cannot be resolved so I have a suggestion

http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=11212

It would be an easy fix and I think it would be a lot of fun

I read Gary's thesis in this thread and I agree with most of what he said but I don't think it's too likely to be acted on... This seems like more of a comprimise

If you don't feel like reading the other thread the idea is simple

Get rid of the robber spawn and replace it with a spawnwar character in the Dirtring with the best set of weapons minus the stubby.

Cop Shotgun is a fine replacement for stubby and should be less glitchy... Stubby can make a comeback in Blue

Adding maybe one stubby pickup somewhere obscure wouldn't be horrible but noone would spawn with it at least.

u honestly don't see a problem wit that?! Ok if u or any1 else wanna go head to head wit that fine keep the stubby as it is. But u might as well give the robber the spaz cus it has pretty much the same effect right now.

Edited by Guest
u honestly don't see a problem wit that?! Ok i u or any1 else wanna go head to head wit that fine keep the stubby as it is.

...good...leave the stubby alone and quit ur dam complaining...u can sit here all day complaining about how the stubby is too good and ur getting owned in game and wutever...while ur doing all of ur complaining u could b in game getting better with the stubby, or mastering some tactics on how to beat the stubby with an alternative weapon...but obviously u are too lazy to do any of these things....as i sad before, if u dont like the game simply quit whining and complaing and just stop playing

I can play all well and good wit most weapons, but the stubby was something that no other game really had which made MTA:VC unique, if u wanna shoot an m4 properly u can go and play wit it on counter-strike and many other online games out there, but the point is, the robber was fine b4 all this, i never heard any complains about it (apart from ppl who were new to the game and never understood the lag and wot not). They should jus put it bak to how it was, minus the ability to crouch, after all if it ain't broke y fix it?

OMG!!! Ur arguing about the stubby and don't even know how the glitch works??? Take the time to read my previous post where i explain who i mean by "people who nag"...