Release of 0.3b within 7 days !!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg im going to a massive lan on friday night and we all wanna be playin gta3 multi!!! should i get my hopes up? or should i go on a violent rampage...

Hi there every1 whos intrested in mta, this post is more for the moderators and designers of mta i have recently been talking to one of the orrigibnal game designers and the reason for there being multi player scripting already in the game but noty used is that sony paid rockstar not to make it multi player as this would undermine their console and it is likely that the only official multi player version of gta in the future will only be released after the ps3 has been released with its internet multi player options. so there it is sony are to blame for gta3 not being the best game in the world.

But...PS2 has online gaming.

hi

i think the 7 days are now over. but i hope really that the release is very close because i want to make a lan party with my friends and we want to play it so it must be out til sunday that we can play it.

and i hope also that its esearer to connect to the other because last time i tsted it, it doesn`t work :oops:

just 4 the non irc chan hoggers:

OK status : INSTALL READY ; MTA READY ; WAITING FOR MAIN.SCM (WICH IS READY TOO)

GTA3:mta0.3b will be released within ... minuutes to hours to day :P

and

tomorrow ya might be playing with 30 ppl ;) (wich i do not recommend ; 10-15 in 1 server is best (lag seeing)

Doesn't that sound good eh?

so keep the heads up :P

It's in touchable near I guess

just 4 the non irc chan hoggers:

OK status : INSTALL READY ; MTA READY ; WAITING FOR MAIN.SCM (WICH IS READY TOO)

GTA3:mta0.3b will be released within ... minuutes to hours to day :P

and

tomorrow ya might be playing with 30 ppl ;) (wich i do not recommend ; 10-15 in 1 server is best (lag seeing)

Doesn't that sound good eh?

so keep the heads up :P

It's in touchable near I guess

omgggg i am allmoste dead :D this is the best thing that will ever happen :D