My Opinion:

Quite better than before. But, not alot has changed I think.

Goods: Less lag, cpu runs smoother, ase is awesome, stunt is literally amazing in many ways, can't really think of much more.

Bads: Glitching, the almighty glitch of the stubby is being used by ALOT of people (including me :oops: ), cop shotgun should be down to 40%, stubby shotgun should be 45% in close range and like 20% when you are barely hit.

My suggestion -- Released 0.5.1 with the stubby shotun changed slighty more and being able to NOT crouch :wink: . Overall, you guys did do better, should be able to walk when through nades though I think, just not jump and get effected if you don't though the nade far enough.

Goods: Less lag, cpu runs smoother, ase is awesome, stunt is literally amazing in many ways, can't really think of much more.

Bads: Glitching, the almighty glitch of the stubby is being used by ALOT of people (including me :oops: ), cop shotgun should be down to 40%, stubby shotgun should be 45% in close range and like 20% when you are barely hit.

My suggestion -- Released 0.5.1 with the stubby shotun changed slighty more and being able to NOT crouch :wink: . Overall, you guys did do better, should be able to walk when through nades though I think, just not jump and get effected if you don't though the nade far enough.

Nail on the head there, they only half got rid of glitches which means those who previously jumped are at a disadvantage. Not really fair.

What i wanna know is y have they disabled jumping wit the stubby and ALLOWED the switch glitch?!?! :shock: and the damn double shot glitch is still there! Jumping was never a problem, only noobs complained about that and now they're gonna have an even worse time getting owned by robbers warping around them constantly. What needs to be changed about the stubby is the knock down animation which is pretty much an instant death if the person times it right(reduced damage hasn't stopped this).

I think the reduced damge is a good idea but it's absolutly useless if the player can still be knocked down. Giving back the jumping and taking away the knock down anim wud even things up a whole lot more.

Nail on the head there, they only half got rid of glitches which means those who previously jumped are at a disadvantage. Not really fair.

I agree. While I don't like jumping I have no problem with those that do. I think they never should have messed with it after 0.3 since EVERYONE enjoyied that version.

I agree. While I don't like jumping I have no problem with those that do. I think they never should have messed with it after 0.3 since EVERYONE enjoyied that version.

I agree also, 0.5 I think is better than 0.4. We just need to get use to the new lag, the new things all that. I suck at GTA3 now and VC I suck to, never really played it once 0.4 came out. I miss 0.2.2 and 0.3 in many ways. I feel there is more lag and when I said there is 'less' lag I mean for the computer (for me at least). GTA3 they added this gay ass jump thing that makes you jump twice as far so we need to aim more.