MultiTheftAuto 0.5 Released!

eAi

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Blokker_1999: I´m sorry. Its right. It is a hard Work to code this Program. But i have wait the hole day for the release and now i can´t play.

To the Problem: Here my running processes list:

Running processes:

C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe

C:\Programme\TGTSoft\StyleXP\StyleXPService.exe

C:\Programme\Sygate\SPF\smc.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe

C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE

C:\WINDOWS\System32\RunDll32.exe

C:\Programme\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe

C:\Programme\D-Tools\daemon.exe

C:\Programme\NOD32\nod32kui.exe

C:\Programme\cFosSpeed\cFosSpeed.exe

C:\Programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe

C:\Programme\TGTSoft\StyleXP\StyleXP.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe

C:\Programme\cFosSpeed\spd.exe

C:\Programme\NOD32\nod32krn.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\oodag.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe

C:\Programme\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe

But,it´s late... Let us talk tomorrow about the Problems/Bugs. Good Night and Thanks for this work.

While you guys thought you was being brainy, and stopped people from jumping whilst holding the stubby shotgun, you have now added a new and more worse bug/glitch.

SHOOT WHILE RUNNING!!!

Not good. :(

Also normal laggers have now turned into Ub3r Laggers.

M60 weapon has had it's hitpoints reduced? :? The m60 now suXX along with the stubby. Great. Now I'm gonna go back into the game and pwn with my pistol.

MTA 0.5 is not more stable then 0.4 to me.

Sorry about these complaints, but somebody had to announce them.

Well,

I had expected at least other vehicles or other places where vehicles are in deathmatch mode

other spawnplaces etc

nothing's changed except stubby and m60 are fucked now

AND there's no color in the client anymore

:-(

bring out a 0.5.1 version soon to fix all of that ;)

Greetz

[uVA]Endlezz

Btw, u guys did a great job on the stunt mode and the gta3 part...

I've just given u that moaning above cuz I only tend to play VC DM

and that's just the part u haven't done that much for (in terms of

viewable changes)

Anyway, thx for the good work on the whole thing.

Greetz

it seems to be bugged a bit, ppl get disconnected for suspected trainer usage and also the bug where u begin to punch on other players screens instead of shooting is more common... all in all this still needs workin on, but we are on the right route i belive :)

anyways, wait a few days and u ll see all sort of noobs whining that the copshotty is too overpowered now.... and PLZ do somethin about jumpin with nades and mollies :shock: taking jumping away isnt the way to go....

While you guys thought you was being brainy, and stopped people from jumping whilst holding the stubby shotgun, you have now added a new and more worse bug/glitch.

SHOOT WHILE RUNNING!!!

Not good. :(

Also normal laggers have now turned into Ub3r Laggers.

M60 weapon has had it's hitpoints reduced? :? The m60 now suXX along with the stubby. Great. Now I'm gonna go back into the game and pwn with my pistol.

MTA 0.5 is not more stable then 0.4 to me.

I agree.

Stubby jumping is disabled but switching is allowed... that's like endorsing switch glitching. I don't like. I didn't notice that M60 damage was reduced, but that's not good, either.

About the second point, yes, I am lagging horribly now. I'm on 56k, sure, but my ping is much higher than it was before. When it's not constantly spiking, it's pushing 400 (used to be in the 200-250 range). I've tried several servers and no luck. I can't play the game like that.

It's pretty stable for me, but not any more so than 0.4.

The client does look awesome, though... I'll give you that.

:?

The games free n u guys work hard to make it happen and for that we are very grateful but this release of MTA was massively dissapointing.

I know u made minor changes to the game to make it better for us but i found Deathmatch completely unplayable.

- Taking the jump away from the stubby ?? come on its not like it weighs a ton, plus u decreased the damage it deals, jesus christ its a stubby shotgun not a water pistol ffs. Your trying to balance the gameplay but thats takin it abit to far, either remove the stubby or give it its juice back?

- Decreasing M60 damage ? During my whole time on MTA ive never found the M60 to be a real problem., but thats just me.

- Laggers..... well, like Scar said, ub3r lagzors now.

However i cant stand Stunt mode but i was kicking ass with my buggy 2day and it rocked ! The stunt side is great ! well done guys u've deffo made up for it there :)

I dont bitch much about the little thing but they r all piling up here into a real problem, the deathmatch side of this release is terrible, the worst yet.

But like i said earlier, these changes were made in OUR best interest.

Maybe its just me but ive been playing MTA for a long time and i cant handle the difference in the gameplay with this release, it doesnt even feel like MTA anymore. God i miss whoopin ass at Prawn Island !

Right enough moaning, great work with the Stunting side guys its great. I hope Deathmatch gets sorted.

-Damo-

Wow what a great piece of software! Everytime I click to try and select a executible, the program crashes! EVERYTIME! WOW! AMAZING WORK!

j.jpg

I also get a ton of these! Infact if I even secondary click on servers IT CRASHES!

Spend some more time on things, and don't just release things because people want it to be released, be like Valve, pleeeeease don't disappoint me with MTA:Blue!