Unable to connect to a server (CD48 - probably ban)

Cole

Question

Hello,

recently I have been banned on NGC and the ban appeal was accepted. The guy who banned me was a staff member and developer of the server, he had full access to everything I guess, lol. Luckily, he left already... kinda.

So my problem is that I am unable to connect to the sever. Normal staff members already tried to unban me but they said that my serial is not banned and I should be able to connect. I do believe them as I have no idea about this stuff and the owner has no idea either. So, whenever I try to connect to the server it says "disconnected [CD48]" and "connection timed out". The guy who banned me said that he's the only one who's able to remove this stuff and he won't do it as he left the server already.

I also googled "CD48". It means custom diconnect reason. Most likely he blocked something that prevents me from joining the server. IP? Serial? Both? I already tried using a VPN, sadly without success.

Is there any way to remove this kind of ban? Is there anything I can tell the staff members so they can remove it?

Thanks.

1 answer to this question

Hello,

recently I have been banned on NGC and the ban appeal was accepted. The guy who banned me was a staff member and developer of the server, he had full access to everything I guess, lol. Luckily, he left already... kinda.

So my problem is that I am unable to connect to the sever. Normal staff members already tried to unban me but they said that my serial is not banned and I should be able to connect. I do believe them as I have no idea about this stuff and the owner has no idea either. So, whenever I try to connect to the server it says "disconnected [CD48]" and "connection timed out". The guy who banned me said that he's the only one who's able to remove this stuff and he won't do it as he left the server already.

I also googled "CD48". It means custom diconnect reason. Most likely he blocked something that prevents me from joining the server. IP? Serial? Both? I already tried using a VPN, sadly without success.

Is there any way to remove this kind of ban? Is there anything I can tell the staff members so they can remove it?

Thanks.

Hmm, its probably a serial ban, since using a VPN, which changes your IP address, does not help. Check your resource folder as well, only because he may have left a file that marks you as "banned" - basically a resource can check if a file exists and ban you that way lmao