Best budget friendly PC for Oculus Rift / Gaming

'LinKin

Hello,

As the title states, I'm building the best budget friendly PC to have a good experience with the up-coming Oculus Rift (Which I already Pre-Ordered). As I've heard the up-coming version will be able to output 90-120 FPS, so I want to take advantage from those FPS improvements at the Oculus Rift and have a PC capable to output them as well.

I've chosen these parts so far, but I'd appreciate any comment, suggestion, etc..

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Ry9yJx

Regards,

LinKin.

Remove the aftermarket cooler (you won't need it, unless you're looking for something quieter) and upgrade the components to Skylake with DDR4 RAM. Also get a higher quality power supply (e.g. EVGA, XFX TS/Core, Seasonic brands). Get a cheaper case if needed.

I put the aftermarket cooler because of two factors.

1. The temperature which is about 28 degrees maximum and 22 minimum during an average day.

2. Because this PC will be running during 8 hours a day with a possible break of 2 hours. And kind of outdoors

I don't really know how hot it can get. Could you estimate?

About the PSU, thanks I will research about this component.

Upgrading to Skylike costs more and I'm trying to keep things as cheap as possible. Not being enthusiasts about this build.

I put the aftermarket cooler because of two factors.

1. The temperature which is about 28 degrees maximum and 22 minimum during an average day.

2. Because this PC will be running during 8 hours a day with a possible break of 2 hours. And kind of outdoors

I don't really know how hot it can get. Could you estimate?

I can't tell but I'd rather wait and see how it performs first.

Upgrading to Skylike costs more and I'm trying to keep things as cheap as possible. Not being enthusiasts about this build.

It doesn't though. You can get an i5-6600 for the same price as that CPU, DDR4 RAM for the same price, and same for a B150 motherboard.