MultiTheftAuto 0.5 Server Released!

eAi

use wordpad in windows and just save as an rtf file :)

If you are mirroring our files, or would like to have files mirrored to you in advance in the future, please email eAi[at]opencoding[dot]net. If you wish to get sent advance releases, you should be able to provide us with our own account for ftp access, direct http download (no adverts or link through pages) and lots of bandwidth.
-Taken From the mta05 download page
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

after all that waiting...including staying up till the early hours i have to wait more :(...lol at least the mta team is working the suspense factor :lol:

/me was hoping to get some time to master a weapon other than stubby, which will probably be shite now :P

thanx to mta team for their incredible program...judging from ASE activity its a big hit already and getting bigger by the day.

Now the wait starts for blue...

there is nothing wrong with the uninstaller that error means ur windows doesn have that file copy that file name on google and tyype filename download and u will get link to that file and than put it in ur windows system folder and tada u will be up and running .

And i still dont get Rich TEXT thingy i know that RTF is rich text file in office2003 or others but doest that mean as i think what it means that if i save text in color say blue on rtf file it will show up as blue on motd and what url link should i put blabla.com/filename.rtf or just blabla.com/

which format of above is correct for url ?

Ohh about bandwidth issue suppose there r 200 downloads daily which r like not poosible from one mirror and file size is 2 mb than that means 400 mb per day right and in 30 days that means 400*30 = 12000 but that is only 12gb i have over 70 gb bandwidth on me and only have used 20gb this month so i think BW is not an issue here . i also got new webhost with same features as above so now i got 2 webhosts so that means 2.*60 = 120 GB BW.

Anyways is see lots of server advertisments here is it allowed here or will they be removed by admin here or shall i post my servers ip here casue i got a big list on me. :lol:

to edit the motd just go to Program files> mta 0.5> Server >Tools >motd.txt

For the RTF version write ur MOTD in wordpad...add pretty colours and formatting...goto File> Save As, select file type as .RTF (Rich Text Format), make sure u call the file 'motd.rtf' and then save to where the original MOTD was located.

EDIT: i'm not sure but i think if u replace the motd on your computer it can only be plain text i.e. have a .txt extension.

Job done :D

Edited by Guest
there is nothing wrong with the uninstaller that error means ur windows doesn have that file copy that file name on google and tyype filename download and u will get link to that file and than put it in ur windows system folder and tada u will be up and running .

(if you were replying to me) i was just pointing out a 'TYPO!!' :wink: - Sserver.

but thanks for the info on how to get that thing working, i was wondering that as well.

Very Nice , but I found a bug . If you open the server admin and change the weather it crashes :P, its no big deal or any thing just to let you guys know 8) .

Doenst crash here :P