MultiTheftAuto 0.5 Server Released!

eAi

We've just released the MultiTheftAuto 0.5 server!

You can't quite play the game yet, but you can get your servers ready, so that when we release the client your players can join straight away.

Click here above to go to the download page.

Many thanks to all our mirrors for making this release possible.

Update: We will be releasing the client later on today/tomorrow (31 January).

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

its called njr1489's 0.5 server on 192.168.0.100:2003
I alos got mine installed :D

CE*Eagle's 0.5 Server

192.168.2.2:2003 drop by sometime!

That's not your server address. Well, technically, it's the address to your sever inside your network. Nobody can access that outside of your network (i.e. everyone on the internet).

You need to get your real IP. I recommend a site like www.ipchicken.com.

Update: We will be releasing the client later on later on today/tomorrow (31 January).

Gahhhhh! :(

same here bud....its still sunday night here where I live...... couple more hours and its monday, I hope itll be out before I get to bed so I can screw around with the rc cars :)

Ive got short hours during the days I work anyways so all in all its good, at least i got something to look forward to when I get home from work :lol:

Edited by Guest

Rofl Eagle ur ip is 198. something geez nice ur first time i guess running mta servers good luck .

By the way mta0.5 is incompatible with MIRC so u guys cant run Scripts on new mta 0.5 ,So please Let me know when and how to make it compatible with mirc scripts .

Later

This is non compatible version i guess so say bye bye to scripts.

Rofl Eagle ur ip is 198. something geez nice ur first time i guess running mta servers good luck .

By the way mta0.5 is incompatible with MIRC so u guys cant run Scripts on new mta 0.5 ,So please Let me know when and how to make it compatible with mirc scripts .

Later

lol stfu i changed it, its now 64.229.24.151:2003 :P

Later

blade, you do know Aeron is making a new version of MTAMA for 0.5, just like he does for every other version, right?

no i didnt know aeron is a nice hard worker just like mta developers and people like me r just freaking gamers good for nothing but i dont wana be like that so all mta developers or script developers or aeron if u guys need some download mirror for ur file i can help u guys out here.

Oh by the was is server advertisment like eagle is doing allowed here if not can such posts be removed or shall i advertise my servers here too?

Thanks a lot for reading this post . :lol::roll:

Well, I just can say anything about what I've already seen, so...

I'm very happy that the MOTD supports rich text. It's more easier to edit, supports colors with no problems, it takes more info, etc...

On the other hand, I think that the Admin tool's new design is kind of annoying. What's the point of splitting it in 5 tabs? It lefts so much useless empty space... It's not practical to use.

Config tool does not work properly. Even it's not crucial, if you include one tool, it's supposed to run without problems.

Not sure, but it seems to me that the server opens and establishes itself faster. Good.

Now I'll wait for the client. :wink:

Keep the good work.

Download Mirror can be provided by me for MTA Developers.Contact me for Info.

They dont contact you, you gotta contact them :lol:

I can provide about 3 mirrors 2 of which they cant have ftp access to.

yeah i just provide mta ftp server with 200 mb space and it not a competition here is it ? cause i am providing mirrors for Call of duty revolt mod developers space too about 500 mb so i dont have time to look for who needs mirror if some one does i be happy to help except for those whu want it for fun only. And by the way u dont need config tool at all use brains and edit the config like if u really want to run a server u should know the basics and not rely on some tools to edit the server settings.

ohh by the way i am all confused what is RICH text and how it works and what is that RICH Text URL for ?? can some one tell me like what code is for what color cause i never used colored MOTD except for on my United offensive and Call of duty servers where u use ^0-9 numbers for color selection . so tell me how to use and what is rich text?