Vice City Glitches

Did anyof you know you can fool the cops??

if you get into a car and the passenger dosent get outdrive around and get a wanted lvl (at least 5 stars) with the passenger still in the car....stop the let the passenger out and the cops will kill him the come after you

() ()

+

-----

\ /

this has only happen once ,im not sure if these are bugs but it was REALLY cool !! 8)

I was playing Vice City

early on in the game,

I stole this car and it had 2 people inside the driver and the front seat passenger, i kicked the driver out and jumped in the driver seat ,but the front seat passenger stayed seated, i quickly drove off , once i came to a stop the passenger clamly stepped out the vehicle.... :(

Another time,

I saw this bike with 2 people rideing minding there own business, then i came along and knocked them off there bike :P then i jumped on the bike and THEN the passenger gets back on the back of the bike :shock: and we ride off into the sunset.... :idea:

:arrow:

Thats not a glitch moron, its sapossed to do that, and with the pcj to

• 3 weeks later...

Iv'e found lotsa glitches and crap in VC.

First, I dunno if it happens on you guy PC's, by sumthins wrong with the trees. The out line of the trees is kinda see through and all you can see is the background, and iv'e done that car thing were the guy jacks you car but your still innit when the guy drives off (dunnit twice) also, the Havanan streetware shop won't let you have the out fit. That sucks.

Massacre remembers once when he was playing that he did a stunt jump. And then water appears out of nowhere. When Massacre hit the ground he fell right through the road and into water.

• 3 months later...