How many of stoppped playing .4.1 just for .5?

hmm dudes i think mta 0.5 will be more used than 0.4 after it becomes compatible with mirc scripting so till than its basically usless apart from the gta 3 server which now get to have the other part of island to play on but the thiing i dont like is that why have 2 servers for 2 islands whu not have one gta3 server with all islands that would be way too cooler 8)

hmm dudes i think mta 0.5 will be more used than 0.4 after it becomes compatible with mirc scripting so till than its basically usless apart from the gta 3 server which now get to have the other part of island to play on but the thiing i dont like is that why have 2 servers for 2 islands whu not have one gta3 server with all islands that would be way too cooler 8)

Why is it "basically useless"?

I understand that there were problems with loading levels on the fly so they decided to have them separate. I think this is better because the cars and players are closer together.

Think about what jon said. GTA 3 is too big. Right now as it is there are only a few people playing the game and they stay close together. Once it is all full, You will see that 1 island is just right because there is a lot of space. You could have 6 people fighting at the mansion, 8 people fighting at the savehouse, 12 fighting at ammunation. Technially all islands are in the game. You just have to master the dodo and don't get out. Yesterday I had a fun dodo race from the airport to salvatore's mansion.

from what I can tell .5 will have spawn delays as well, all they did was enable the carmer thingy that was in .4

the spawn delay was to prevent crashes

I hope the robber is still playable but not glichable and make me sick of mta due to stubby wars.

edit maybe I'll be able to play the sailor once more. wonders if they have been playing around with the aim on.

from what I can tell .5 will have spawn delays as well, all they did was enable the carmer thingy that was in .4

the spawn delay was to prevent crashes

I hope the robber is still playable but not glichable and make me sick of mta due to stubby wars.

edit maybe I'll be able to play the sailor once more. wonders if they have been playing around with the aim on.

Its better to have a spawn delay than a crash. We lost all our good weapons because of that crash. I remember that I once went weapon hunting and then crashed as soon as I finished. The robber has no glitches anymore unless the crouch glitch is still there. There is no jumping at all with that weapon. The sailor is pretty good. A good tip is to be a sailor, kill a mexican and a robber and you will be the most powerfull person on the server because you have all the great weapons and your health goes back up.

As far as the actual topic goes... I saw more activity ingame than ever... ppl killing time and ppl why they wait

I hoped they would add a gangwar friendly version so you didn't have to hunt for weapons...

It does suck spending all that time looking for weapons only to crash...

I am sure thier will be some changes to the locations thou so maybe it will be easy... I remember that 0.4 introduced me to a part of VC I never played in before with the Secret Service spawn.

I'd like to see more people playing on the 1st island, fed up of the 2nd island scene day in day out. :)

Yeah but with 3 of the 4 spawnwar spawns on that island and most ppl being to lazy to travel it's no wonder

Mex, Sailor and Robber were the 3 most popular so it focused all the action there... I assume this has changed but we will see...

If they don't fix it, its ok. Only a few people can master it. I have done this before and got the hang of it after doing it so much but I forgot. You have to practice the glitch everyday.

"the" glitch? There loads of glitchs caused by crouching u can get unlimited ammo with every gun other than m60, including nade gliching that way move faster with stubby theres more but i cant think :P

And the main fact that u cant see ppl crouch.