How many of stoppped playing .4.1 just for .5?

I haven't seen a lot of people on the servers now. I guess once people heard about the features of .5 and it is getting closer to the release. Some people are mostly on irc just chatting. Who here isn't playing right now because of .5? I'm not because there aren't that many people I know playing.

I am not playing again untill .5 comes out either. It has features we have all waited a very long time for.

I have absolutly had it with the stubby. Us cops just get owned. :lol:

All the stubby players can still play .4, but there will be very few. Most of the serious current players use and like the stubby. They however are a small percent of the real fanbase this game is going to pickup now. :wink:

Anyone can pickup and play unreal tourny, and do fairly well in it if they are good at FPS. Same goes for many other shooters. But in MTA, you are good only by understanding GLITCHES and delay problems?

IMO you stubby players have over exploited, and over extended your welcome with the glitches, and calling everyone noobs for not learning how to play like GLITCHES was and is wrong, considering most of these players would own you in another FPS. :lol:

Read my words--- MTA WILL BECOME MORE POPULAR NOW! 8)

Most people are on irc because I think the news comes there first. Also about the minigun that thing would kill people in a few seconds. Maybe if they put very little ammo on it we can use it and it won't be abuse if people don't spawn with it and if it is hidden very good.

I haven't seen a lot of people on the servers now. I guess once people heard about the features of .5 and it is getting closer to the release. Some people are mostly on irc just chatting. Who here isn't playing right now because of .5? I'm not because there aren't that many people I know playing.

I've started playing more we have had 6 matchs in tha last 2 days. So im still keeping active and when 0.5 is released i will be alot mroe active. :D

I also have another tip for .4.1 for now. If you are not a robber don't go to them they will come to you. At that point you can get a long range weapon and kill them. Or stay away from robbers completely. I cannot wait for something that I do not know when it will be released. I might as well just play .4.1 for now. The MTA needs to make big decisions on this version and I understand that this is the day they really need to think. I'll bee happy playing .4.1 for now.

Can you people please stop saying how you can't wait for 0.5 to be released?

You might think it shows how much you like MTA, but it's very annoying. Just be patient, you're not going to die before it's released, hopefully.

This wasn't the most appropriate place for this comment, but oh well.