Thank you MTA team

Before this thread gets locked like so much else around here does, I just want to say a BIG THANKS to the MTA team!!

FINNALY!

The stubby bullshyt can end! :lol::shock::D No more nade spammers, no more jump matches!!! w00t!!!!

You have given the police a fighting chance finnally!

awesome! 8)

Before this thread gets locked like so much else around here does, I just want to say a BIG THANKS to the MTA team!!

FINNALY!

The stubby bullshyt can end! :lol::shock::D No more nade spammers, no more jump matches!!! w00t!!!!

awesome! 8)

er, its not even out yet.

FINNALY!

awesome! 8)

er, its not even out yet.

No, but you can see the features. They include no jumping while having stubby shotgun out and no jumping with nades, so the stubby and nade lamers will have a harder time laming on servers.

I also would like to say thank you, to the MTA team, for putting theyre time in this project, and being the first ones to make online-gaming availible for GTA3 and GTA:Vice City.

Also i would like to thank, all the people who have helped them, and the moderators at this board for keeping it nice and clean.

Morgage

I was about to make a thread like this but anyway thanks for making this multiplayer mod which brings us all together. I hope we can continue this experience when the next versions are released. If this version is compared to nothing to blue, it will be the golden year for mta when that is released.

FINNALY!

awesome! 8)

AMEN to that, brother!!

i think its pretty gay they took jumpin with stuby out and reduced its power , for alot of players thats the only reason they play to use that gun. and if u dont like it , learn to defend ur self from a stubby guy instead of callin us lammers laugh

i love stuby face to face combat lots of skill is involved in a good ol stubby fight . its only the nubs that get lammed cuz they dont kno how to fight against it.

but i would like to thank the mta team aswell for improvin this mod and bringin back the fun :D

once again yes great job

personally i like the fact that they took out jumping with the stubby

i hope the work that Trx did on the crouching part of it paid off but i really don't know what was done with it

/me is crossing his fingers for no stubby crouching glitch

oh ya the new client looks really good too :D

i think its pretty gay they took jumpin with stuby out and reduced its power , for alot of players thats the only reason they play to use that gun. and if u dont like it , learn to defend ur self from a stubby guy instead of callin us lammers laugh

i love stuby face to face combat lots of skill is involved in a good ol stubby fight . its only the nubs that get lammed cuz they dont kno how to fight against it.

but i would like to thank the mta team aswell for improvin this mod and bringin back the fun :D

i agree 100%. some weapons are just better than others, and it doesnt make sense balancing them because there would be no need for different weapons since they would all be the same.

imo, the best solution would be to leave everything exactly as it is in single player, but make the better weapons (such as stubby and M60) less accessible than others.

and its not like the stubby is some extremely powerful, totally unfair weapon. it has extremely short range, and you cannot move while using it. what made it so powerful in the previous versions was 1) that people were much more skilled with it than with other weapons and it was also very popular, and 2) its spread of bullets did not require exact aiming as with other weapons. but in a fully synched game where the M60 and M4 aimed perfectly every time, they would be very good weapons. i mean the M60 has very long range, shoots fast as hell, and only takes a few bullets to kill someone. and i am not even mentioning grenades or the flame thrower. there are many ways of evading the stubby, and many other formidable weapons. just because people that dont know how to avoid it hate it, doesnt mean it should be reduced to crap.