• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Pic on the client

thx for the update

jus gt 1 question to ask.

Wot the Max ppl allowed in 0.5 server (atm its 26)?

in the pic.2 of client (create server part)

is show 30 pll ?

Its for GTA3, the current max for that is 32 i think.

diddn't they release the server fist last time?

Yep, they said:

Just a quick status update...

We've been working hard on getting this out as soon as possible, and it looked like that was going to be done until a few hours ago, when we discovered a major bug in some of the map scripts.

We'll be releasing the server (windows and linux) before we release the client. If you're a game server provider and host mutliple servers, you can send me a message on the forum and we'll notify you when the release is about to, or has just happened.

Keep watching the front page and our IRC server (irc.multitheftauto.com) for updates. Releases will appear there first - don't download files posted on other websites or forums as these will be fake (and may damage your computer).

eAi

:cat:

He might have meant that it'll be good when clicking an image link that says "click here to get MTA 0.5" will bring you to a page to get 0.5 since it isn't out yet.

Or he just didn't know he could make them linkable himself...

no they're still working on blue...hopefully now that they've finished 0.5 it'll mean the team is able to concentrate their efforts on blue and get it done quicker...

that is unless SA for PC gets released and they start making a mod for that...

He might have meant that it'll be good when clicking an image link that says "click here to get MTA 0.5" will bring you to a page to get 0.5 since it isn't out yet.

Or he just didn't know he could make them linkable himself...

err obviously I meant that we should get the download on *click* NO humour people :P

anyway client can't be too far away naw :)

Rage, I think they can use a lot of the work put in Blue, for San Andreas on it's release. Maybe the technology will be compatible in some way...