Jump to content

MTA:DayZ 0.7 Source Code!


Tekken

Recommended Posts

Returning to this subject:

22 hours ago, HueKING said:

 

(...) The error does not appear on the console, but does not respawn the vehicles in time.

 

You are having a small BUG backup when restarting on Dayz.
By giving restart on dayz, and blasting a vehicle it is spawn elsewhere.

This is happening in backup.db:
Example, barracks that is 51, when it explodes, the model (433) replaces co-modeled "x", the "x" replaces "y" and "y" replaces "z".
Before: 433, 86.486328, 1951.901367, 30, ...
Then: 433, 433, 86.486328, 1951.901367
The respawn is lost in the sky.

Link to post
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MTA:DayZ 0.7 Source Code Build r2a1 - release 2 alpha 1 The old MTA:DayZ 0.6r292, but decompiled and all bugs fixed! I am working on this since 04.01.2016, I saw a lot of peopl

Yes.

I don't like that idea so that's up to you, this is an open source project that means everyone can do whatever they want. I don't do requests unless I like them.

Hello Tekken.


Problems in Dayz

* Problems in the gear tent. (Spawn by command /tent, it does not appear gear )

* Problems in the backpack, when the player uses the NRG, HPV1000, his backpack,disappears.

 

 


To correct these errors.

Please.

Edited by GabrielBR
Link to post
21 hours ago, Tekken said:

What? o.O I've tested this like thousands of times and never gone wrong.

This is happening to me ...
Another BUG is the grenade. The player manages to equip twice, they can have infinite grenade. And if equipped only once, the grenade does not take damage, has to equip again to deal damage.

Link to post
1 hour ago, HueKING said:

This is happening to me ...
Another BUG is the grenade. The player manages to equip twice, they can have infinite grenade. And if equipped only once, the grenade does not take damage, has to equip again to deal damage.

What do you mean, explain step by step 'bout the grenade bug.

  • Like 1
Link to post
10 hours ago, Tekken said:

What do you mean, explain step by step 'bout the grenade bug.

You equip the grenade, it becomes 1 of 0. Equip it again, it is 1 of 1, but if equipped by the second time does not diminish the grenade and does not increase grenade (equiped). After that, you throw the first one and equip it again to get 1 of 1, and so infinitely without spending more grenades.

Another grenade bug, it does not take damage, it only makes it bleed. To be able to kill, you have to equip grenade again, getting 1 of 1, this way it takes damage.

  • Like 1
Link to post

I have a problem with the team system.

When I kick someone it just removes everyone from the group and when I press f2 it shows no one and I have to create a new gang.

Also as a leader I can demote my self to a sub-leader, and then there's no one as leader anymore.

 

Note: I haven't edited the team system at all.

Link to post
22 hours ago, Hex said:

I have a problem with the team system.

When I kick someone it just removes everyone from the group and when I press f2 it shows no one and I have to create a new gang.

Also as a leader I can demote my self to a sub-leader, and then there's no one as leader anymore.

 

Note: I haven't edited the team system at all.

I can not even invite. But since there are other group systems in the MTA, I did not report on it. Focus, it's Dayz.

Link to post
On 1/19/2017 at 18:47, HueKING said:

I can not even invite. But since there are other group systems in the MTA, I did not report on it. Focus, it's Dayz.

Yeah, but if something doesnt work, might as well report it. So he knows to fix it, not really a good idea to leave something broken.

Link to post

how do i make that when i click right click on backpack i can equip it? so i dont have to take it from the loot

also wanted to ask how do i add guns? i mean, i added them to script? but how do i add some model for it? you know.. i would like to have perhaps 4types of M4 and then one machine-gun for example

Link to post

Edit : So, I didnt know that source was updated, my bad. Everything is just fine, just one thing, to replace MP5 model, Do I just put "mp5Ing.txd +  dff"into weapons folder and rename it to 353 since there is > in core.lua       {"MP5A5 Mag", "MP5A5", 29, 353},

Link to post
Good evening, my friend, I would first like to congratulate your work but have a bug where you say you can Remove vehicle parts! Simply does not appear anything goes straight to the gear of the vehicle so just seeing what is missing or has entered the vehicle you could help me because I want to open a server next week and would like to use your GM I am already leaving all your rights in My server thank you for everything (Sorry for my English, I'm Brazilian and I do not speak English.
Link to post
On 1/27/2017 at 00:23, Khaos said:

Good evening, my friend, I would first like to congratulate your work but have a bug where you say you can Remove vehicle parts! Simply does not appear anything goes straight to the gear of the vehicle so just seeing what is missing or has entered the vehicle you could help me because I want to open a server next week and would like to use your GM I am already leaving all your rights in My server thank you for everything (Sorry for my English, I'm Brazilian and I do not speak English.

Make sure you have a Toolbox in your inventory! :)

Can someone test the Team system and tell me if the bugs are there still?

Link to post
9 hours ago, Tekken said:

Certifique-se de ter uma caixa de ferramentas em seu inventário! :)

Alguém pode testar o sistema Team e me dizer se os bugs ainda existem?

 

Thanks, when I get to my house I see if I have a toolbox with you and I'm going to test the team system and also I'll give you my test, thanks. ;) 

Link to post

Hey guys I have 1 bug... so when I start server on my local host all work perfect but when I enter in game as admin(owner) then is there message like, "This account is buggy and has been reset"! Please if u know how to fix this bug, reply on my topic below, Thanks ;)

Edited by SoulZ
Link to post
On 1/31/2017 at 00:05, SoulZ said:

Hey guys I have 1 bug... so when I start server on my local host all work perfect but when I enter in game as admin(owner) then is there message like, "This account is buggy and has been reset"! Please if u know how to fix this bug, reply on my topic below, Thanks ;)

Stop the server > delete internal.db > start the server.

Note: This will delete all existing accounts.

If it still not working check and see if are there any errors on console.

Also make sure you gave Admin rights to dayz and login.

Link to post
On 02.02.2017. at 07:54, Tekken said:

Stop the server > delete internal.db > start the server.

Note: This will delete all existing accounts.

If it still not working check and see if are there any errors on console.

Also make sure you gave Admin rights to dayz and login.

Thanks man, It works! Problem is solved!

1 more question, I am playing a long time MTA but I am amateur at creating dayz, so if u can explain me in few steps how to replace basic mods of [weapons/cars/backpacks/skins] and how to add more backpacks in server. Your dayz looks fantastic and I rly like your script to share online with players! Thank you!

Link to post

To add mods/skins all you have to do is drop your tff and dff in ".../mods/skins/" folder(make sure you rename them as the id of the object you wanna replace is), and look in core_client.lua for a table named itemReplaceTable ["mods/skins/"] and add the id here also.

As for the adding backpacks it's a bit more complicated and I'm to lazy to write how to do it.

Link to post

Well, I have everything setup, even more clothes. I would appreciate if you help us with backpacks.

I just added bigger backpack (British 36slots), i put in above Coyote backpack, where you had the Highet to Lower slots backpack, i did it like fine, kinda. But dunno, doesnt work. Like, its in the game, but it doesnt have the skin for some reason, but I added dff, txd to mods/items & I added files to meta to load, but its maybe that id. I create for myself 1901 there was nothing with it, so should i use different ID?

Link to post
On 13/01/2017 at 19:38, HueKING said:

Returning to this subject:

You are having a small BUG backup when restarting on Dayz.
By giving restart on dayz, and blasting a vehicle it is spawn elsewhere.

This is happening in backup.db:
Example, barracks that is 51, when it explodes, the model (433) replaces co-modeled "x", the "x" replaces "y" and "y" replaces "z".
Before: 433, 86.486328, 1951.901367, 30, ...
Then: 433, 433, 86.486328, 1951.901367
The respawn is lost in the sky.

Yeah, i got the same problem, it's annoying, but i got a solution, you can open your "dayz.db" in "Tool", and edit the "x", "y" and "z" of the vehicule ^^

And after, reboot your serveur, but, could it be possible to find a simpler solution ? With the script or anything ? :/

(Sorry fo my english, i'm french ^^)

Link to post
4 hours ago, Tremors said:

Sim, eu tenho o mesmo problema, é irritante, mas eu tenho uma solução, você pode abrir o seu "dayz.db" em "Ferramenta", e editar o "x", "y" e "z" do veículo ^^

E depois, reinicie o seu servidor, mas, poderia ser possível encontrar uma solução mais simples? Com o script ou algo assim? :/

(Desculpe fo meu inglês, eu sou francês ^ ^)

I disabled the backup of the vehicles, I left only the tents.
Do you have a problem with grenades too? Of not taking damage?

(Sorry fo my english, i'm Brazilian XD)

Edited by HueKING
Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...