MTA:DayZ 0.7 Source Code!

Tekken

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, domez_z said:

hello so basically i added some spawns for bobcats but they dont spawn.

so can you tell me how it should be done?

and if you can tell me how to reduce zombies and give zombies skins, please? for now they are off

For bobcat spawn in vehicles.lua in vehicleSpawns table add

{422, x, y, z},

I won't explain you how to give zombies skins 'cause this is to easy, and you should know how to do it.

To reduce the amount of zombies in core_client.lua you will find a timer at line 298 edit the below 5 to as much or low zombies as you want.

if ((getElementData(getLocalPlayer(), "spawnedzombies")+1) <= 5) then 

2 hours ago, Tekken said:

For bobcat spawn in vehicles.lua in vehicleSpawns table add

{422, x, y, z},

I won't explain you how to give zombies skins 'cause this is to easy, and you should know how to do it.

To reduce the amount of zombies in core_client.lua you will find a timer at line 298 edit the below 5 to as much or low zombies as you want.

if ((getElementData(getLocalPlayer(), "spawnedzombies")+1) <= 5) then 

https://ctrlv.cz/li6z as you can see i add the line correctly but nothing spawned.. even i reseted/stopped dayz resource

and i tried everything to mode zombies skins but everything i failed, can you like in some fast way explain me that? i think i did something wrong, but dunno where. 

these 2 things are missing on that server :< just please:/

On 11.10.2016 at 7:06 PM, Tekken said:

Any errors in the console?

For skins you will have to use those functions

engineLoadTXD()

engineImportTXD()

engineLoadDFF()

engineReplaceModel()

Before restarting the server delete the backup.db from "...dayz/tools/backup.db" that should fix the vehicle spawning problem.

Hi, did u fix error with menuclient that which causes you can't give bloodbag etc. to other players?

9 hours ago, MajszteR said:

I have little request, please add double-click to use items instead right-click and then left click.

I think that will be better.

I don't like that idea so that's up to you, this is an open source project that means everyone can do whatever they want. I don't do requests unless I like them.

• Like 1
On 19.10.2016 at 7:02 AM, Tekken said:

I don't like that idea so that's up to you, this is an open source project that means everyone can do whatever they want. I don't do requests unless I like them.

So i have another request, add possibility to collect backpack, i mean if you pick up the backpack, you need equip it manually.

Because if you want to collect backpacks and put it in tent, you can't because server says you have bigger backpack.

8 hours ago, MajszteR said:

So i have another request, add possibility to collect backpack, i mean if you pick up the backpack, you need equip it manually.

Because if you want to collect backpacks and put it in tent, you can't because server says you have bigger backpack.

Already did this it's coming in the next update, it will be huge.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 23.10.2016 at 6:53 AM, Tekken said:

Already did this it's coming in the next update, it will be huge.

Hello. Thanks for your gamemode :). But i have a problem, the objects (for ex. from new area51) on the map appear only when im near, they have set LOD on 300 and when i use "standard" dayz serverfiles the objects works how they should. Do u know maybe what to do? I had turned on only "dayz" and "login".