MTA:DayZ 0.7 Source Code!

Tekken

• 1 month later...
Hey.. good job man, well done :)

Are you still working on it?

Hi,

Yes I'm still working on it but I only fix bugs and things like that I don't want to add new things.

My main focus is to:

• Create a new team system
  • Optimize the code as much as I can
  • Recreate the zombie system

However I don't have time cause right now it's the end of the high-school and I have exams and I also want to get my driver license so...

Anyway if you have any idea or you want to improve something you are free to pull requests to: https://github.com/mihayy5/mtadayz07

Greetings.

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE 09.07.2016

Working on

• New team system.(80% Done)(Screenshot)
    Just a new team system backwards compatible with the gate scripts.
    Sub Leaders can invite/kick players from the team except the Leader witch can kick/invite set/remove Sub Leader and also can destroy the team.
    Leader can't leave the team, they must destroy it.
    Only one Leader and one Sub Leader per team.
  • Clothing system.(0% Done)
    You spawn as CJ and find clothes on the ground to change (Pants, Shorts, Shoes, etc.)

I hope you like the changes I made, if you have any suggestions please feel free to reply.

*I don't know when I will finish them. But the Team system it's almost done.

UPDATE 09.07.2016

Working on

• New team system.(80% Done)(Screenshot)
    Just a new team system backwards compatible with the gate scripts.
    Sub Leaders can invite/kick players from the team except the Leader witch can kick/invite set/remove Sub Leader and also can destroy the team.
    Leader can't leave the team, they must destroy it.
    Only one Leader and one Sub Leader per team.
  • Clothing system.(0% Done)
    You spawn as CJ and find clothes on the ground to change (Pants, Shorts, Shoes, etc.)

I hope you like the changes I made, if you have any suggestions please feel free to reply.

*I don't know when I will finish them. But the Team system it's almost done.

If you using the edit of the MTA:DayZ 0.9.8a update. You need respect an little bit copyright....

Licence MTA:DayZ

We do not claim ownership for any of the models, textures, images or sounds provided, nor do we claim ownership for the idea or concept. However, we hereby claim ownership of the code that is being used to provide a proper gamemode. As such, we grant you, as a collaborator, the right to modify and alter the code in any way you see fit. You are allowed to change the models, textures, images or sounds to whatever you want to, as long as you have permission by the author to do so. You are not allowed to replicate the code and distribute, sell, offer or anything else that remotely resembles the aforementioned methods of distribution as your own creation. Credits are not to be removed, ever.

I understand now the reason for which I did not want to rework again on MTA. Thanks. :|

Check the main topic there I explain that I'm not.

All scripts I release on MTA Community are 100% made by me, although you gave me the idea of that clothing system.

I do not claim ownership over any scripts that are included in this gamemode, none at all, everyone it's free to do whatever they want to this gamemode as long as the original credits aren't removed.

I hope you haven't thought I want to steal your code. You can always check the code by downloading the source from GitHub and see that my code is way different from yours.

Hope you don't want to start a MTA drama.

Greetings.

Check the main topic there I explain that I'm not.

All scripts I release on MTA Community are 100% made by me, although you gave me the idea of that clothing system.

I do not claim ownership over any scripts that are included in this gamemode, none at all, everyone it's free to do whatever they want to this gamemode as long as the original credits aren't removed.

I hope you haven't thought I want to steal your code. You can always check the code by downloading the source from GitHub and see that my code is way different from yours.

Hope you don't want to start a MTA drama.

Greetings.

After Youtube Drama, why not to start an MTA drama. It's a great idea. If you do things your way without copy / paste, why not. But I know very well that this will be heavily inspired ... enough to create doubts in any case! We'll see, I hope not. It would have been preferable that you are contributing to MTA:DayZ directly on GitHub instead of doing your thing on your side. The project became open source, everyone is happy as he is .. But nobody helps. It's frustrating.

But that's my opinion! Good luck.

I wanted to work along with others on the "Official MTA:DayZ team" but at that time L thought I am not good enough to work with them, so I decided to do my own thing.

At this time I don't want to contribute to that gamemode simply 'cause I don't like what have become.

I also want to work in my way, I don't like to have someone asking me to do things when they want.

Wish you the best.

Greetings.

Getting duplicate/add more weapons, but I can not change model of the new weapons in the hand of the character, I believe it is because I can not use id of another object in core.lua file.

How can I do this?

I'm sorry. I do not speak English. Google translator.

• 1 month later...

Hi.

You did a great job man, but i find some problems with GM, i mean about "menu_client.lua", it gives some warning errors, but not only about this, when player is bleeding i can't give him bloodbag or bandage, also when i shoot to someone it gives some errors on debugscript 3

Can u fix this ?

7Dvkek6.jpg

On 9/8/2016 at 10:46 PM, MajszteR said:

Hi.

You did a great job man, but i find some problems with GM, i mean about "menu_client.lua", it gives some warning errors, but not only about this, when player is bleeding i can't give him bloodbag or bandage, also when i shoot to someone it gives some errors on debugscript 3

Can u fix this ?

7Dvkek6.jpg

Can you show me the errors when you shoot someone?

I will check about bloodbag and bandage, and the error from menu_client.lua

9 minutes ago, Tekken said:

I may, in the future when I end up all the things I started, but I need someone to help me with images for weapons and some other textures I am not good at all with making textures.

well, if I can help in something .. want continuity project, I want to see a good dayz

I think a GM of this range should have a more advanced logging panel improve that we have actually the CEF, i make this little login panel in... 5 minutes? Hope you like it. I make some designs

Spoiler

99c418f73880c45ef616b1bee21afdae.gif

2cf756d56a8eb346f006b9a2e6009082.gif

I can change all the login system to SQLite if you want, making it compatible with Lua and your DayZ system.

Edited by aka Blue
32 minutes ago, aka Blue said:

I think a GM of this range should have a more advanced logging panel improve that we have actually the CEF, i make this little login panel in... 5 minutes? Hope you like it. I make some designs

Reveal hidden contents

99c418f73880c45ef616b1bee21afdae.gif

2cf756d56a8eb346f006b9a2e6009082.gif

I can change all the login system to SQLite if you want, making it compatible with Lua and your DayZ system.

Added one more design, i can't edit, sorry.

https://i.gyazo.com/0fd49f99c00806eade5cc30ba3332ccd.gif

On 10.09.2016 at 7:40 AM, Tekken said:

Can you show me the errors when you shoot someone?

I will check about bloodbag and bandage, and the error from menu_client.lua

I test it on LAN server, i mean when i shoot to someone i only had this logs from admin security.

And i think that problem with menuclient causes u can't see player nickname, for me it should be if u aim on player u will can see his name.