Grand Theft International -|- Open Source | V3

ChicoRDL

It should have a *tutorial*, this is kinda confusing... btw, Chico see the PM

1. Add 'resource.*' in an ACL with full rights (Admin, as default)

2. start 'runcode' & type "srun for _, n in ipairs({"Admin1","Admin2", "Admin3", "Admin4", "Admin5", "Dev1", "Dev2, "Dev3", "Dev4", "Dev5", "Event1", "SAHA"}) do aclGroupAddACL(aclCreateGroup(n), aclCreate(n)) end" in console.

3. start 'startup'

4. Enjoy

Note: If you want it to work with SQLite you must delete that 'NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT' sentence from every database.slua file otherwise it'll spam your debug.

• Like 1
It should have a *tutorial*, this is kinda confusing... btw, Chico see the PM

1. Add 'resource.*' in an ACL with full rights (Admin, as default)

2. start 'runcode' & type "srun for _, n in ipairs({"Admin1","Admin2", "Admin3", "Admin4", "Admin5", "Dev1", "Dev2, "Dev3", "Dev4", "Dev5", "Event1", "SAHA"}) do aclGroupAddACL(aclCreateGroup(n), aclCreate(n)) end" in console.

3. start 'startup'

4. Enjoy

Note: If you want it to work with SQLite you must delete that 'NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT' sentence from every database.slua file otherwise it'll spam your debug.

Thanks I did same but most of things are not working like Phone droid / Login system / Event system / files missing in PhoneSettingsApp ....

to be honest, I'm a old player of GTI, been there since 2014 at least. And I saw everything growing, scripts, etc. But the last resources being used in the server recently, aren't the same that you guys are *giving* I know you might want to make these private but if you left MTA, officialy, just release them, I guess... show to the community what you've done, we all will regret for this, you'll see, you might not understand what I mean, I guess, anyways...

Chico, I've been playing MTA for years with you, hope to see you again somewhere and keep in touch.

• 3 weeks later...
to bad some of the scripts are compiled :/

They are not compiled.

Vehicles App in Phone droid is not working .. ANy help ??

Debugs?

Errors?

Are you sure you have GTIvehicles resource running?

Are you sure db is working?

I can't help you, for example testing, as you see in my signature I'm retired of MTA.

Maybe other developer can help you with your problem.

• 3 months later...
So, what is JTPenn doing now? Is he retired from MTA too?

Yes, he is retired for ever, he won't be back, he had really bad experience at old GTi.

It's not to be soothsayer, but It's practically impossible getting united GTi players again, we had really hard and deep problems with each other cause we had really different opinions about how game should be; Drug System (yes/no), Super Sprint (yes/no), Through wall shooting (yes/no) etc...

Basically the half of the server (very pro players imo, exploiters for others) was always raged with the other half (the "non exploiters") in every stupid sh!t, even with FPS limiter :fp:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...