Grand Theft International -|- Open Source | V3

ChicoRDL

Grand Theft International -|- Open Source | V3

MTA-GTi-RPG-V3

Grand Theft International RPG

From now on all GTis Features are open source and free download, of course you should have common sense and keep the credits.

Info

Daily, more information will be added, features are going to be updated. Soon as possible all compiled files are going to be removed.

Developers of GTi

JTPenn

Sjoerd

Mitch

Ares

LilDolla

Jack

Emile

Nickelz

Derek

Noki

Creator of Main Interiors: Flower Power.

We had more developers, more names will be added, soon as possible.

We accept all kind of help, as you know open source is where people help each other for this community use awesome features without problems.

GitHub Link: https://github.com/ChicoRDL/-GTi-RPG-V3-

Follow the progress of this open source, soon I will add images and more information about how to use GTi's Features.

GTi Situation: http://www.gtirpg.net

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

GTi server closed today, for good of the community we decided to release all the features for the community enjoy them.

We had our community over 3 years.

Sadly, our financial situation was not good, so we decided to close.

All Features are available to download.

Soon as possible I will publish the list about everything we have.

That's so sad, GTI was a great server. But are you sure you couldn't afford to keep it up? I mean running a server today isn't that expensive, I even managed to get a free host, maybe you guys can get one too? Even if the scripts are great it just wouldn't be the same if they where on a server owned by someone else.

It's complicated, Of course if we had opportunity to run the server, we would do it.(I talk from myself)

Our true owner(JTPenn) always assumed the payment of the server, We had premium system but unfortunately wasn't successfully to keep the server.

After a while he stopped with that responsibility, and then we were executing the server with donations, till we had bad months till some random player donate the amount that was needed to pay the bills.

Thank you, but one question i wanted to ask all this time. Why are you giving your scripts like that open source, isnt that the scripts you worked so hard to make it with the developers?. Anyways thanks for the open source. I know you want to help other people,but those scripts are worth buying i think :shock::shock:.

best Regards,

killeryoyo

Thank you, but one question i wanted to ask all this time. Why are you giving your scripts like that open source, isnt that the scripts you worked so hard to make it with the developers?. Anyways thanks for the open source. I know you want to help other people,but those scripts are worth buying i think :shock::shock:.

best Regards,

killeryoyo

maybe because it's already shared , before. also maybe they are leaving MTA , that's why they just release it for free.

and i'm not sure if servers or server's owners will use it , as a full gamemode , it's bugged i think , so it will be usefull only for developers.

They did a great job anyway , it was a cool server :/

This was decided a long time ago, selling resources is stupid, for good of MTA community is much better release it than delete or trying selling those features.

GTi game-mode works perfectly, you just have create the acl correctly and the database.

sadly, I don't have acl and mtaserver files. :(

As you can see in my description I'm retired of MTA and GTA SA.

I uploaded all features/maps.

THE BEST FEATURE WE HAVE ARE THE MAIN INTERIORS.

Means: ALMOST OF ALL STORES IN LS-LV and a couple in SF are in main dimention (GTA V Style)

Creator of these interiors: FlowerPower.

THE BEST FEATURE WE HAVE ARE THE MAIN INTERIORS.

Means: ALMOST OF ALL STORES IN LS-LV and a couple in SF are in main dimention (GTA V Style)

Creator of these interiors: FlowerPower.

Yea , the shops and the doors (gates) that replaces the interiors was an epic thing , and that's what make me like that server :P , also the custom maps (custom collisions + some SAMP walls ..etc).

Add LilDolla to the developers list, he did a lot of great things for GTI and deserves to be on that list. No matter what he did, you're not the one who decides who should and who shouldn't be on that list.

No I am not being mad with you, but I don't want him to be excluded from this.

• Like 1
one question, where is the GTI Cinema, I searched for it like a hour and didnt find it can anyone tell me?.

The script is unfished, but it's located in Flint County, the car cinema. Or if it's the other version (there were 2) it's located in the Verona Mall.

Ok thank you, i figured it up by locking the commands to my account and it worked fully good 100% great. Thank you!.

Wow Cool , Thanks for sharing . It will be better if you will post your ACL and mtaserver.conf so that i can know which script i should start first...

Start 'startup'. That resource will start any resource you need. I am currently working on the ACL on my private server, we didn't had access to the ACL file.

Wow Cool , Thanks for sharing . It will be better if you will post your ACL and mtaserver.conf so that i can know which script i should start first...

Start 'startup'. That resource will start any resource you need. I am currently working on the ACL on my private server, we didn't had access to the ACL file.

It will start all resources in order ? automatically ?

It will start all resources in order ? automatically ?

Yes it does.

Sorry but where can i find the database? the SQL.

You should change your mysql details in database.slua. (Which could be found in some resources.)

If you add the correct details it will set-up the database by itself, since it contains queries to add them automically.