[KoS] .:k00ner-OutLaW-Scar:.

:OutLaW:

yeh 3 way gw. dna vrs tlr vrs kos...kos win ggnore :D hope to have more gw's liek that...that was the most fun gangwar ive ever had + no complaining at all (actually i think there was some between dna and tlr but i wasnt really paying attention :P) newayz gg :D

last nite we had a 3 on 3 miniwar with fku, not a real war, i dont think ne1 really won cuz i had to leave so i dunno wut happened after i left...newayz fun miniwar with no complaining at all...hope to have some real wars with fku :D

4 sure yankees, ur liek uber pwnage n stuff liek us n stufffff...

.:Edit:.

yankees probly wont b joining now..since i just said something in ts about him joining wheel dragged him into another channel to try and talk him out of it no doubt

...well, when me k00ner and scar first started [KoS] a couple a days ago we all knew it was just a joke, we thought wed challenge clans to us 3 vrs. however many players theyd have just to see wut would happen, i guess that changed a little once we won a couple but in the end for me it was still just a joke clan...it was fun and wutever but in the end it was still just a joke...i, myself am done with [KoS] and am ready to go back to a real mta clan, =AA= is where i belong and its where im gonna stay....k00ner and scar can persue [KoS] if theyd liek, but i myself am done with it...

peace,

=AA=OutLaW

...well, when me k00ner and scar first started [KoS] a couple a days ago we all knew it was just a joke, we thought wed challenge clans to us 3 vrs. however many players theyd have just to see wut would happen, i guess that changed a little once we won a couple but in the end for me it was still just a joke clan...it was fun and wutever but in the end it was still just a joke...i, myself am done with [KoS] and am ready to go back to a real mta clan, =AA= is where i belong and its where im gonna stay....k00ner and scar can persue [KoS] if theyd liek, but i myself am done with it...

peace,

=AA=OutLaW

Yeh it was fun for the 2 days ne way back to AA peace ;) you can lock this topic or delete it w/e peace

Edited by Guest
yeh 3 way gw. dna vrs tlr vrs kos...kos win ggnore :D hope to have more gw's liek that...that was the most fun gangwar ive ever had + no complaining at all (actually i think there was some between dna and tlr but i wasnt really paying attention :P) newayz gg :D

You bastards was camping until the end :@ gg though ;)

nah just a lil on cherry poppers roof, thats where all teh big wars were goin down...never-the-less ggnore KoS won...although KoS isnt even a gang/clan nemore

lol already , u guys back in aa ?