Multi Theft Auto 0.5

eAi

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this sounds like a complete piece of shit to me. mta is the only game has ever made a weapon completely useless (the stubby), just because noobs who cant fight w/ it worth shit cried and complained enough. fine, if u wanna completely

:o up the only weapon that 90% of mta players use, do it, but :o improve the aiming of the automatics and pistols. you didnt say shit about that ur update website. mta doesnt struggle in connecting to a server, and it didnt need a revamped client. it needs some decent :o gameplay. id probly fight w/ the m60/m4/mp5 if i could point and shoot at the guy and actually see damage. half the time ur blasting away at the guy, and cuz hes shootin back at u, he wont take damage. part of the fun of mta use to be that it wasnt perfect and that there were little trick of the trade only the vets knew, now its gonna be a complete noob fest with no stubby wars and shitty ass aiming from the automatics

There's a reason why 90% of MTA players use the stubby. If the weapons were balanced, there would be a more even spread.

Really cool for this new realeased, nice work.

I had to post if to congratulate you , being a mta gamer.

And I got a little question about this new version , or futur ones.

I was asking myself if in a near futur, you could make a game mode about chases. It's not a proposition , or a wich , maybe just a suggestion.

My gameplay is essentially based on chases, pursuits. I was asking my self if for exemple , a kind of chronometers , or something that could score the best guys who is escaping would be done ?

For instance, a gamer put on the chase mode, locking the chase on antother gamer. And this mode is just concerning these two gamers. The one who is escaping have 10 minutes to lose his pursuer , once this time left , he got money , or point. And the chaser has to stop the run by a crash of the target's car, or his death. If he manges to stop the man , he got the point.

A chase mode was an idea .... I smoked too much , sorry -huhu-

I think you could probably make that at the moment with MTAMA, although it would be fairly rudimentary. They haven't announced all of the gamemodes for GTA3 yet, so this may be featured already. If not, MTA Blue will allow you to create your own gamemodes and modifications.

this sounds like a complete piece of shit to me. mta is the only game has ever made a weapon completely useless (the stubby), just because noobs who cant fight w/ it worth shit cried and complained enough. fine, if u wanna completely

:o up the only weapon that 90% of mta players use, do it, but :o improve the aiming of the automatics and pistols. you didnt say shit about that ur update website. mta doesnt struggle in connecting to a server, and it didnt need a revamped client. it needs some decent :o gameplay. id probly fight w/ the m60/m4/mp5 if i could point and shoot at the guy and actually see damage. half the time ur blasting away at the guy, and cuz hes shootin back at u, he wont take damage. part of the fun of mta use to be that it wasnt perfect and that there were little trick of the trade only the vets knew, now its gonna be a complete noob fest with no stubby wars and shitty ass aiming from the automatics

Actually, "noobs" can fight with it.. All too easily, I might add.. It's very powerful.

Any game where 90% of the players choose a specific class / design shows a problem with that class / design. I point to DAOC for an example, at one time there were 90% Rangers out in RvR.. Why? Because it was grotesquely unbalanced and human nature lures folks into wanting the most powerful shit all the time.

I don't seem to have problems aiming with the automatics and it was the glitching with the stubby that has prompted this change, although unless they've synched up crouching, this is going to give every glitch-bitch the advantage because they don't jump in the first place.

If you honestly feel that this program is a piece of shit, please, feel free to go and either make your own or play one of the other attempts out there. The changes they've introduced are good changes. Have you not noticed that you've been the only one with complaints? Add into that the fact that you haven't even played it yet! Pre-emptive bellyaching?

I just want to know when the 0.5 coming out, I am tired of refreshing my screen, is it relly so hard to tell us when it it coming, just not exact time, but i just want the date, today, tomorrow, next week? every single player out here whaiting,will get much releafe when we know

yeh, thats what Ive herd that ,the bug is alredy fixed, i am not sure, but thats what Ive herd, and I they were ready to release it last night, but how can you find a bug last day, didn't they already do the testing?

It would be good to release more info, for the good of the fans, that we can calm down and get on and download the 0.5 on the day we know, not just sitting there and clicking the button.