10,000 Members?

Will this forum grow to 10,000 members?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Will this forum grow to 10,000 members?

• Yes
    • No

do u think this forum will ever reach 10k members? i was browsing around and i saw some pretty big forums, gtaforums.com has 60,000, suprnova had about the same, Xfire has 993091 registered, etc etc, and mta is quite a big thing, so wot u reckon?

It is possible. We only need about 606 more members. What we should do is tell everyone playing to join the forums and also tell them you get a lot of help. Most people who don't register to the forums are noobies so we can help them. From now on when there is someone asking for help I will help them and tell them to join the forums. Right now I got a few people to join.

It is possible. We only need about 606 more members. What we should do is tell everyone playing to join the forums and also tell them you get a lot of help. Most people who don't register to the forums are noobies so we can help them. From now on when there is someone asking for help I will help them and tell them to join the forums. Right now I got a few people to join.

good point, i never realised there were so many members in the first place. once mta 0.4.5 comes out, the memberlist is gonna like double or some shit

606 users left untill it hits 10000 again, that will me very soon, 2 months , maybe even 1 who knows

with each new release there are MANY new ppl storming the forums with suggestions problems.....

and i think that when blue is out the big part of the ppl just come here, i know lots of ppl who come here with every release and check out whats new, they might play some time but then they vanish again, most of those ppl say that when there will be everything ynched and the possibilities of modding then they would play like all day

i estimate min twice the current usercount only with blue being made/released, and there come the problems :shock:

*raises shield and speer*

What I like about blue is that its like download content for a console that you can choose out of hundreds of mods. This will bring over 10,000 members if we tell a lot of people. From now on I will start putting the mta site on my signature on other forums to see if people will be intrested. Also maybe someone can make a CS:S mod for the fans where it changes the guns and other things the game has and use the camera hack mod to make it first person just like the game.

What I like about blue is that its like download content for a console that you can choose out of hundreds of mods. This will bring over 10,000 members if we tell a lot of people. From now on I will start putting the mta site on my signature on other forums to see if people will be intrested. Also maybe someone can make a CS:S mod for the fans where it changes the guns and other things the game has and use the camera hack mod to make it first person just like the game.

yea like when you die, you spectate the others until you press enter to get in game again or something :)

Spectating people until you spawn is a good idea, but it should be made after blue. Right now there are 9400 people registered just 600 to go I checked the member list and im on the top 135. I guess putting the site on my signature helped a little. Start putting the mta site on your signature and make it intresting so people can check it out.

Edited by Guest