Connection timed out. (TE Data/Egypt)

xProSoul

Question

Hello,

Please help me whenever i join any server like CIT for example it get stucked in the downloaded in the half like 315KB to 950KB it gut stucked then Connection Timed out appears. Any Solution? I already tried to re-install MTA but nothing happened.

Thanks, Please help me.

EDIT: This problem is not only me that have it but alot have it.

• Answers 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

So, the problem occurs:

1) In 1.3, 1.4 and 1.5

2) In all (non local) servers

3) If the player is in Egypt

I think a network link in Egypt is wrongly classifying MTA UDP packets as P2P (file sharing) and applying traffic shaping rules. The only solution is to contact your ISP.

well im Te Data to and i have the same problem, but sometimes it gets solved by itself, but most the time i can connect but with high ping.

i contacted the ISP and i reseted my network settings and still the problem is there. since 1.5.1 and the problem started appearing. MTADiag doesn't do anything except giving me a update to do. When i do the update the game keeps crashing everytime i try to launch it. So the problem is in MTA itself, there is a conflict between Te Data network and mta. No one knows where is the problem, but MTA knows where. i really getting rekt to see my ping 100 again. When i join the game i see my ping normally 100 then after 5-10 secs it bumps out 1k.

Thank you,

Best Regards,

killeryoyo

Finally I have got the solution for this problem,

First of all you should call the ISP of TE Date Show content and tell him that you want to reset your router then he is going to tell you some steps so keep following him till he finish, and after that you will be able to connect to CIT normally.

NOTE: This solution worked with 2 of my friends and me.

Finally I have got the solution for this problem,

First of all you should call the ISP of TE Date Show content and tell him that you want to reset your router then he is going to tell you some steps so keep following him till he finish, and after that you will be able to connect to CIT normally.

NOTE: This solution worked with 2 of my friends and me.

Ghost05 said that it doesn't work.

Here is the solution that worked with me 100% without any problems.

First thing,

call your ISP and tell them you want to reset your router. Follow his steps carefully till he finishes and be sure your network is working.

Second thing,

Uninstall mta:sa completely after resetting your router. Uninstall with all its resources and things.

Third thing,

Install a fresh copy of MTA:SA from that website.

https://www.multitheftauto.com/

Fourth thing,

make sure you installed it completely good, and then run mta as adminstrator. It should work normally now. in the first few connections you will see timed out, but after them you will play happy ever after.

Good luck,

i wish i helped you with this,

best Regards,

killeryoyo

Reseting router and re installing mta and all that BULLSHIT isnt FKIN working

so if you are going to give a solution give a fkin dam working solution

+@ccw i dont want to use vpn cuz in most of times to get good connection it asks u to pay money for it ...

+when i enter with another IP it WORKS then the problem is in MTA not the ISP there is a conflict in the IPs in MTA Client

cuz it works with the same ISP and everything just when the ip changes it works

Hello guys, I just want to say

I am OrangeDSL and I have the same problem since the latest update. ?

and sometimes by restarting router, it's fixed then few hours and return back.. I am bored, I hate using VPN because I do many stuffs beside MTA and it annoy me.. ?

It is not your MTA sa problem its the net problem which I am to facing in Sparta freeroam server I stop those skin which facing my net slow and kicking me from server ,and my problem fix ,for you I gonna just say to change your net connection ,and Egypt have slow net I seem this in many players who are from Egypt