Connection timed out. (TE Data/Egypt)

xProSoul

Question

Hello,

Please help me whenever i join any server like CIT for example it get stucked in the downloaded in the half like 315KB to 950KB it gut stucked then Connection Timed out appears. Any Solution? I already tried to re-install MTA but nothing happened.

Thanks, Please help me.

EDIT: This problem is not only me that have it but alot have it.

• Answers 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

MTADiag isnt working .... it doesnt even open anything !!

i can just see it in the taskmanager nothing more and tried to enter while its in the task manager and failed too

cuz i suffer from the same problem

but anyway iam TE Data also

Edited by Guest

Yeah i hope so cuz iam trying to play for days now ...! idk the problem is with Te Data or 1.5.1 update with us

ccw This problem is only happening with MTA 1.5, MTA 1.4 is working fine also All the online games that I Play is working fine The problem is from MTA 1.5 not TE DATA Since also Players from CIT are having this problem and I don't think they use TE DATA, So This is your only solution?

Ya thats right

Ok, try this:

Install MTA 1.3, and connect to:

mtasa://178.32.44.73:22005

ping jumps to 1000 and after 1 or 2 mins i get network loss and connection lost but ATLEAST i can still get in

Which servers can you join with a good ping?

what do u mean? its 1.3 i cant find servers when i check

+ maybe this lag cuz when i enter it says

Welcome to [MTA:SA Server 1.35 GNU/Linux] and we are windows users?

when i connect to my local host it works fine [MTA:SA Server 1.3.2 Windows]

And i believe this problem came with MTA 1.5.1 1.4 was working fine and 1.5 also i think

Maybe if u can check the difference between connection protocols in 1.4 and 1.5.1 u can find whats wrong or maybe just backup them to the 1.4 ones

I just hope u find a solution

• MTA Team

So, the problem occurs:

1) In 1.3, 1.4 and 1.5

2) In all (non local) servers

3) If the player is in Egypt

I think a network link in Egypt is wrongly classifying MTA UDP packets as P2P (file sharing) and applying traffic shaping rules. The only solution is to contact your ISP.

So, the problem occurs:

1) In 1.3, 1.4 and 1.5

I think a network link in Egypt is wrongly classifying MTA UDP packets as P2P (file sharing) and applying traffic shaping rules. The only solution is to contact your ISP.

but we can connect in 1.3 and 1.4

EDIT:: I Called them and they said they are working on it

i just hope every egyptian call them so they know its important and fix it faster

So, the problem occurs:

1) In 1.3, 1.4 and 1.5

but we can connect in 1.3 and 1.4

EDIT:: I Called them and they said they are working on it

i just hope every egyptian call them so they know its important and fix it faster

i can't contact them am 12 am not old but you tell all your friends or call from other phone and change your sound so for them they see more than 2 or 3 OK?

i can't contact them am 12 am not old but you tell all your friends or call from other phone and change your sound so for them they see more than 2 or 3 OK?

When you call you must provide the number of the phone which is connected to them

+ you can make any adult in your familly call them for you

They said they are working on it no need to freaking call them 5 more times.......

We have cuz they didnt even hear whats my problem is ....

they told me is it about the online games ? i told them yes and then they told me we are working on it .. they didnt give me a chance to explain anything this is why i feel that they wont do anything or maybe they think i mean another porblem

+ when i asked when its going to be fixed they told me no specific time it can be anytime ... LOL

------

Going to pm uu