>> Translations Needed! <<

We don't need stupid languages, and we aren't going to translate using bablefish or any other automated translator.

eAi

I don't think the demand for scottish is high enough...

im sorry but I would not consider Irish a "stupid" language

I wasn't meaning irish... Someone said somthing stupid, I can't remember what. I've deleted the post since as I said, this isn't for discussion.

I've updated the first post with languages we don't need. We'll be calling on translators probably around mid afternoon tommorrow (Friday) so try to be around if you've offered to help.

eAi

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys

I can help translate mta into french if u wish. I know spyker and x miner, and i'd be glad to be helpful. I know someone who could help translate into polish too if u want.

But ive got a question, what exactly is there to translate ? Except start game or connect/disconnect ??

Anyway i've done several english to french translation in the past so there should be no problem.

here's my msn : [email protected]

I haven't been in MTA forums lately and neither have I played MTA for over half year, but I'd like to help to translate everything you need to Estonian.

Oh, almost forgot. I can do HTML. And I use Linux (reason why I've not visited this place a lot). I can edit Word documents, if you need that, no problems with that though.

!kiX!

MSN: [email protected]

E-mail: [email protected]

Edited by Guest