engineApplyShaderToWorldTexture

.:HyPeX:.

Well, the custom texture i'm wanting to replace is visible when i use the function to get the model textures, however, when i use the engineApplyshaderToWorldTexture the texture is not replaced. Even more funny, if i use the "?*" to apply shaders, the texture i want to replace is replaced..

I tried going to the middle of nowhere with the vehicle (freeze + setelementposition) and these were the "visible" texture names:

@hite 
bfori 
cloudhigh 
cloudmasked 
collisionsmoke 
coronastar 
custom_car_plate 
fist 
font1 
font2 
plateback3 
radar_centre 
radar_north 
radardisc 
seabd32 
shad_car 
unnamed 
vehicledash32 
vehiclegeneric256 
vehiclelights128 
vehiclesteering128 
vehicletyres128 
waterclear256 

Oh, I don't read correctly and i thought it's vanilla model. I tried to reproduce this with some random custom model but I couldn't so it's not global problem.

Try running shader_tex_names resource and test all these visible textures, especially unnamed.

So i tried, and apparently the shader @hite affects this, but i think this is rather a bug, becouse @hite is not the specified shader, i mean, before i managed to make it work using the 'map' texture, but not it does not work anymore and i dont know why.

Probably the vehicle dff and txd corrupted?

You have absolutely no rights to use any of my vehicle model files I made for European Pro Gamers.

I'm not, i looked at them and asked a friend to make something similar, EPG's files are meant to use patters wich i do not want to. But, yeah becouse someone is using a similar shader name tag they're using your files, right?