[SELL] GameMode DayZ Addons

Resto

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So let me get this straight, judging from your previous posts you don't even know the very basics of scripting - you couldn't even figure out how to use a for loop to count from 1 to 5.

Yet, you're trying to claim that you have made this? An entire DayZ-based gamemode? I'm sorry, but people like you should just be permanently banned from any any all MTA interaction.

Trying to sell something that isn't yours is literally theft whether it's physical or virtual, we don't help people with leaked scripts let alone selling them.

If you do not see that I already wrote that dayz not pay so you can be blind .. well the other things I have done so myself .. I do not know what you write for s.h.i.t. And prerment ban should get such people here who can create posts that they have as much.

If you do not see that I already wrote that dayz not pay so you can be blind .. well the other things I have done so myself .. I do not know what you write for s.h.i.t. And prerment ban should get such people here who can create posts that they have as much.

Looking the posts above, the others things are from Russian tutorials, who gave you the right to add them and make a resource and sell them?

Looking the posts above, the others things are from Russian tutorials, who gave you the right to add them and make a resource and sell them?

They are created by me and that someone says they are created according to the Russian tutorials so the question you wrote it is good idiot.

1 - I do not know even where those Russian tutorials

2 - If you do not know the truth so you do not write anything better.

3 - When you write something it is the Russian tutorials that give evidence