MTA Keep Elements?

Revolt

You CAN use exported functions to create an element in another resource. Where did you get that information that you can't? Show your code if you have it.

You cannot. It has been disabled for some reason, if you don't believe me, you can try it yourself and stop trying to be a smart-ass.

You could create a utility function to dump all of the element data, and then once the resource has restarted recreate it.

Yes, unfortunately that is how I'am doing it right now. But the problem is that some of the vehicles are used by the players at the moment of restart, therefore a small delay occurs in-between the restart period, and not to mention that you cannot save vehicle visual damage (or at least I haven't found the function to do so).

Yes, unfortunately that is how I'am doing it right now. But the problem is that some of the vehicles are used by the players at the moment of restart, therefore a small delay occurs in-between the restart period, and not to mention that you cannot save vehicle visual damage (or at least I haven't found the function to do so).

You can.

setVehicleDoorState 
getVehicleDoorState 
setVehiclePanelState 
getVehiclePanelState 

You can.

setVehicleDoorState 
getVehicleDoorState 
setVehiclePanelState 
getVehiclePanelState 

Thanks, I searched everywhere and somehow overlooked this. :lol:

I guess the restart delay is not fixable, but better something than nothing.