Some gang threads taken away

Ransom

Some gangs have gone into complete spamming mode and we don't feel like deleting stuff 1 by 1, so we agreed that its appropriate to remove some of these threads as a lesson. DO NOT SPAM. We will not spend hours cleaning up your crap.

If you have reason to think your gang thread deserves not to be deleted, say so here. Otherwise, its going to be deleted in a few days. For now they are hidden.

Also, the 40 pages rule is still in effect. So those over 40 pages, start a new thread. Heres your first posts (KFC, FKU):

[url=http://kfc.wojjie.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=] [size=1][b]All of the info I am too lazy to update... KFC pwns btw...[/b][/size] [/url]

[b][size=1][color=blue]F[/b][/size][/color][size=1]ine[/size] [b][size=1][color=blue]K[/b][/size][/color][size=1]illing[/size] [b][size=1][color=blue]U[/b][/size][/color][size=1]nits[/size]

FKU is a [b][size=1][color=red]NON-CHEATING GANG[/b][/size][/color], and we are always looking for good players 
so if anyone is intrested come and see us. you must get permission from the gang leaders (WarFire and Quig) and the bosses (Furn and Point_Blank) plus a tryout and if your good enough we will allow u to join the elite FKU gang.we are also very intersted in any gangwars so pls post a request for them.

WWW.Clan-FKU.com
WWW.fku.4.forumer.com
WWW.mtavc.worldispnetwork.com

[b][size=1][color=blue]F[/b][/size][/color][size=1]ine[/size] [b][size=1][color=blue]K[/b][/size][/color][size=1]illing[/size] [b][size=1][color=blue]U[/b][/size][/color][size=1]nits[/size]
[b][color=red][size=1]Leaders[/size][/color] 
[size=1]{FKU}Warfire
{FKU}Quig[/b][/size] 

[size=1][color=red][b]Bosses[/size][/color][/b]
[size=1]**FKU**Furn
**FKU**Point_Blank[/size]  

[size=1][color=red][b]Captains[/size][/color][/b]
[size=1]*FKU*Gujuboy aka DP
*FKU*Villain[/size]  

[size=1][color=red][b]Members[/size][/color][/b]
[size=1](FKU)Sqwigg

(FKU)Mojo

(FKU)SubZero

(FKU)Viper

(FKU)Chaos

(FKU)Junior

(FKU)Elrod

(FKU)Tin

(FKU)VVolven

(FKU)Mr.X

(FKU)Matt

(FKU)LordSpawn

(FKU)Killah

(FKU)Do

(FKU)TeRRoR

(FKU)Hieu[/size]

Edited by Guest
Well we did have a thread [uK] Thread and it got upto its limits and we made a new one ,so someone spammed it is there any chance u can delete the spam in it and put it bk up because there is info in there

Thanks

what info was it? the first post? if so, we can dig that up

You guys bored on irc again ? I think you should go do something constructive instead of harassing the last 50 people who play MTA.

I am curious, you leave the doon "gang" thread alone - yet ban random people for having a ½ a nano-pixel too large signature, what do you expect ?

Or perhaps this month´s raid in the gang section was performed to honor the loving memory of mr.bump ?

Much time was not spent deleting, only the active threads with spam were the major candidates we have moved. If you see something you think should also go, post it here. Like I said we're not going to trudge through pages and pages deleting. Waste of our time. ALL of the threads that have been moved (NOT DELETED YET SO YOU CAN STILL GET INFO) have had spam from the members and if ULK wants to deny that, I'll be more than happy to bring up examples.

Something had to be done before things got out of control. Two pages of full spam on 2 gang topics and plenty more on others. The new people need to obey the rules.

As for the gang threads over 40 pages, thats just a rule we made to prevent posting merely for post count. Its for your gang discussion, not post count.

Lastly, if someone spams your gang thread you need to tell us, not reply with something equally stupid (which was the case most of the time).

We actually had a talk about that, sorry, I know we should have done something, theres just not many mods these days and we have things to do, so we are going to have to start doing things in mass, deleting threads instead of 5 pages of spam and so forth.

Its gone, feel free to restart, and actually say that they cannot say good luck again. If they do tell me and theres gonna be trouble.

Thanks for saving my thread Ransom... because I didn't. :roll:

Our thread has been deleted before but not without warning or reason... if anything we had the thread with the least amount of spam and just over 20 pages. I don't know what pushed you guys to delete it this time around.

In any case, I'm sick of this. I'm not starting another one.

We have our own website, forums, IRC server, and more. This board is pointless. If anyone needs to contact us, they can easily do it in much better places than this.

Edit: DeathB told me to put this in my post (he's banned) -

congrats on ruining the mtavc forums, i wont be starting another thread either. gg

Well we did have a thread [uK] Thread and it got upto its limits and we made a new one ,so someone spammed it is there any chance u can delete the spam in it and put it bk up because there is info in there

Thanks

what info was it? the first post? if so, we can dig that up

Yea also new members etc info about the site

Alright too many people are blowing their tops... I don't know whats so unfair. Every gang should know not to spam, but it happened over and over again. Yes, some was because of some major spammers and if they do it again they will be dealt with accordingly.

Now, don't be so quick to judge the moderators. We are NOT actually deleting any threads except FKU (because of massive spam). This was the only way we could QUICKLY get everyones attention and give this message: DO NOT SPAM ANYMORE.

We will delete threads as a last ditch effort but we will use other methods if we can get the same message across easier.

The threads will be back tomorrow (including FKU thread locked and then to be deleted in a few days). The 40 page rule will only be in effect for gang threads that have spammed way too much. It seems KFC has done a moderate job of keeping it down, but it could still be much better.

Edited by Guest
this is the last chance then :?:

Its not like the second you spam we are going to put you to the axe, but just don't spam.

If ANY gang is having a problem with a spammer or someone they are tired of lingering in their thread, PM the active moderators (rebel, blackdragon, madboy, myself)

angel that idea was given to them a long tima ago and they shot it down

there is no point in arguing with the mods

delete the threads fine.. not a big deal, its only a forum

just be thankful they're acually tellin us they're doing it and allowing us to save whatever info we have

actually, were trying to make the forum a better place, all that spam and flaming is not only taking up disc space, but also makes it 'unclean' and not very nice to look at.

if you really want to spam, get some chatter program like irc or teamspeak, i think kfc and ulk has already found both of those actually..