Selling roleplay scripts / Low prices /

Captain Cody

Selling some older RP scripts from my server // I still continue to update scripts //

Pricing -- Please don't ask just offer me a price, I'm not the best with setting fair pricing.

Car spawn script

Bus Driver Job

Group System

Mechanic job

Medic job -- In need of tester so I can test it and make sure it works. --

Police job -- More features have been added, syntax error in payment has been fixed --

Taxi driver job

Terrorist -- More features will be added tomorrow

Train system -- Currently still in alpha, after some bugs are worked out I will create conductor script to include in it --

Trucker job

Tune shop -- Engine performance, ride height etc. --

Car shop system

Help panel

Fuel system

Custom rim pack - Not all my content -

Save/Spawn system

Pilot job

Car Failure System - Sometimes older model vehicles can stall occasionally, and there are very rare chances for a random wheel to blow while going down the high way. --- stall = 2/100 chance blow = 1/100 chance, random wheel will go out. //Started will be finished soon// -- Engine stalls / failures also applicable for some planes -- Pulling straight up / to steep = stall, 1/100 chance for engine failure.

---Other stuff, ask if I have it, if you're looking for something different---

Server did not turn out as I tried, did not get any players joining since startup.

Shut it down and now I am selling scripts from it.

As to how the scripts work --

Car spawn script, Allows you to create cars on map, that are saved to a sql file, with command to respawn -- /respawnvehicles

Bus Driver Job - In LS you accept the job, it will give you bus and it will attatch a marker to the bus, it charges people who enter as passenger and pays the driver.

Group System - Allows you to create group, bank system included in it

Mechanic job - Enter vehicle as passenger, if there is a driver it will ask if he wants vehicle repaired if he accepts it will check if he has sufficent cash, if so it will repair and transfer money

--Includes command to just repair engine, you look at the vehicle you want to repair and do /repair, it fixes the engine but nothing else

Medic job -- Actually not done if you want to finish it 50 cents --

Police job - Allows you to arrest people, jail time depends on the wanted level they have, includes a wanted system set up.

Taxi driver job - You pick people up and deliver them to location, includes command to request a taxi, it attaches blip to you that only taxi drivers can see. And it sends them your location in chat.

Terrorist - You murder people for money, might add more later

Train script - Creates a train on the bridge out side of LV, quite complicated script here includes sync system and a little bit more, bit glitchy due to how MTA is set up

Trucker job - head to middle of map, accept job -- Either illegal or legal -- you enter newly created marker with a truck it will attack trailer and create blip / marker at random location. You can continue and head to another location after you head to first location, but if you are not in the job you have to head to center of map

Tune shop - Allows you to tune your car, drivetype, engine level, ride hight etc at a cost.

Car shop system - Enter to buy a car, you can buy sell etc- Was working on restocker job never finished

Help panel - Really basic one 'F1'

Fuel system - Calculates distance driven, takes fuel away, you turn off engine to refuel custom fuel prices can be added.

Custom rim pack - Consists of alot of old school rims.

Save/Spawn system, when you first join it spawns you at a random airport, when you leave/reconnect it saves your weapons, health, armor, location, etc when you rejoin it gives you all that stuff and spawns you at last location.

Pilot job - Deliver to random airport, get money head to other airport, planes have fuel and they burn it at realistic rates so paying for fuel will cut your money a bit.

Alot more small stuff that pairs with the other scripts- --

--Includes but not limited to

Job creator, generates the jobs for the scripts, saves some time at initial startup

-- More just cannot think of what there was at the moment.

Alot of scripts have been made for the server, if you would like any of them comment here, message me, or email me

@

[email protected]

If you want any of the scripts.

Any updates to the scripts will be posted here any updates can be received free of charge if you actually bought the pack, using pack or individual scripts without permission will block your access to updates, and any support what so ever.

mtasa://173.78.66.13:22003

Test server, please contact me before joining so you do not join to an afk person.

Offer a price for pack, or individual scripts. Pack includes more benefits but individual scripts would cost less, 'Unless you buy them all, pack beats that'

Edited by Guest

List of scripts --

Car spawn script, allows you to add cars to map with command, and respawn only those cars with a command

Pilot Job

Bus Driver Job 'Only LS, can be moved or duplicated'

Group System --Charge is nothing for this one, I just fixed some errors--

Mechanic job, in SF, as before can be moved or duplicated

Police job - Job markers are in major cities, more can be added -

Taxi driver job

Terrorist - Paid for killing

Train script - Creates a train on the bridge out side of LV, quite complicated script here -

Trucker job - Depo is in middle of map, when you get to loc you can continue or leave -

Tune shop - Allows you to tune your car, drivetype, engine level, ride hight etc at a cost.

Car shop system -Enter to buy a car, you can buy sell etc- Was working on restocker job never finished

Help panel - Really basic one

Fuel system - Turn off engine to refuel, stations located all around the map

Save/Spawn system, when you first join it spawns you at a random airport, when you leave/reconnect it saves your weapons, health, armor, location, etc when you rejoin it gives you all that stuff and spawns you at last location.

Alot more small stuff that pairs with the other scripts-

-Was hoping to do a lot more stuff, but never got players on server, figured it was just a waste of time, if needed I can script for you 'For a pay'

Every script 1 to 2 dollars. I cannot post screen shots due to not having access to any test server, and computer isn't working correctly.

Well not trying to be rude or something but that is total bullsh*t,why you can't enter your local server,try reinstalling mta or something but people don't trust people that sell scripts without screens

Lol, why hosting on your phone when the hosting section is full of free plans. Besides with those prices you could easily afford to rent a VPS just for the demo purpose. You could easily get a cloud vps as a host for your server, I'm using it for my server and it works great. Use it and provide some screen shots if you're really interesting in making business. Good luck mate. :)

Edited by Guest

Are you gonna make excuses or will you actually sell something? all you posted so far is a list of resources that could have been copied directly from one of those open source RP/RPG game modes, even if you don't have much GUI's there must still be something to show, otherwise either the features doesn't exist or you're trying to sell a class library, but in that case you would have documented the features better.

How about a few questions to refresh your mind, you mention a few jobs such as taxi driver, bus driver trucker etc.. how much money do I make in those jobs? in the groupsystem, this is what you're saying:

Group System --Charge is nothing for this one, I just fixed some errors--

This means it's based on someone else's group system, which one?

How much for Terrorist?

Terrorist - Paid for killing

A job that could be done in just 1 or 2 lines.

How does your mechanic job work?

Mechanic job, in SF, as before can be moved or duplicated

Yeah, I know I can move the job markers but how does the job work? what am I supposed to do, repair using a command, do I have to enter the car, is it just a job where I tow broken cars into a marker and so on...

You see, if you can't provide screen shots then at least try to describe the resources. If you really are a serious seller I'm ready to pay a lot, because I'm lazy but not supid.

#1 As I said before no charge for this one because I did not create it Al3grab created it, I just repaired a few lines of code and added bank system to it.

#2 Half a dollar, bit more to it then just 1-2 lines

#3 You enter vehicle and it asks driver if he would like it repaired, if he wants it fixed then it will repair the car and it will transfer you the money.

I will write up a breif description of the scripts in a bit.

Car spawn script, Allows you to create cars on map, that are saved to a sql file, with command to respawn -- /respawnvehicles

Bus Driver Job - In LS you accept the job, it will give you bus and it will attatch a marker to the bus, it charges people who enter as passenger and pays the driver.

Group System - Allows you to create group, bank system included in it

Mechanic job - Enter vehicle as passenger, if there is a driver it will ask if he wants vehicle repaired if he accepts it will check if he has sufficent cash, if so it will repair and transfer money

--Includes command to just repair engine, you look at the vehicle you want to repair and do /repair, it fixes the engine but nothing else

Police job - Allows you to arrest people, jail time depends on the wanted level they have, includes a wanted system set up.

Taxi driver job - You pick people up and deliver them to location, includes command to request a taxi, it attaches blip to you that only taxi drivers can see. And it sends them your location in chat.

Terrorist - You murder people for money, might add more later

Train script - Creates a train on the bridge out side of LV, quite complicated script here includes sync system and a little bit more, bit glitchy due to how MTA is set up

Trucker job - head to middle of map, accept job -- Either illegal or legal -- you enter newly created marker with a truck it will attack trailer and create blip / marker at random location. You can continue and head to another location after you head to first location, but if you are not in the job you have to head to center of map

Car shop system - Enter to buy a car, you can buy sell etc- Was working on restocker job never finished

Help panel - Really basic one 'F1'

Fuel system - Calculates distance driven, takes fuel away, you turn off engine to refuel custom fuel prices can be added.

Pilot job - Deliver to random airport, get money head to other airport, planes have fuel and they burn it at realistic rates so paying for fuel will cut your money a bit.

Alot more small stuff that pairs with the other scripts- --

--Includes but not limited to

Job creator, generates the jobs for the scripts, saves some time at initial startup

-- More just cannot think of what there was at the moment.

Any other questions?>

--Edit, for what revolt just posted, server does work did you not see when I said that? You just need to request for me to put it online so you can check out scripts you want. And at the time I 'Claimed' server did not work, it really did not my hard drive was failing, new one has been put in so there shouldn't be any issues.

Test server up 173.78.66.13:22003

Police system was a bit broken due to an update I did on it last time I was on, fixed now -- Small syntax error with payment for getting criminal -- , and there are more jobs then just the ones you saw.

-- And to make things clear, the wanted system and police system are joined, if one tiny thing is messed up the whole system goes down --

Edited by Guest

For all the people that went on while I was afk I was at the hospital due to an ear infection, please send me a message or post here if you want to test scripts and wait for me to reply before you join so you won't join to an afk person.

mtasa://173.78.66.13:22003

Quick link to connect, I'm active now fixing bugs I have found in the scripts that I was unaware of before, you can join any time you would like and request to test the scripts.

If you buy the bundle you can request up to 5 more resources and I can make them and add them into the bundle at no charge, or if you would like I can upgrade any script you would like, -- aka, if there are any features you would like added in a script I can add them in, If it's a gui thing that's one of things I am not to good at, currently using Gui editor, but if you would like I can try and upgrade them or can create new gui if requested.

If there are scripts you would like created and added in the bundle use this format

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Type of script : Example / Job, Shop, Etc /

What you would like script to do : Example / Buy guns from a dealer using marker and gui. -- please use a bit more detail then this so I am clear on what you would like./

Locations you would like for the script:--If applicable -- Example / Bone County abandon airport to get the job /

Gui or commands or both: Example / Gui for selecting guns, command to confirm purchase

Other details you would like: -- Please use list like so

-- Command for purchase -- /Buy

-- Skin ids -- / 28 , 25 /

-- Type of Gui to use -- /Table to select guns/

-- Etc

// And if you do purchase any of the scripts I offer full service to the scripts for 3 months, any issues you have found I can repair, or if you would like something added, unless it's a huge addition, In need of money right now. After 3 months I will do small repairs, for free, or if script is broken I can replace it. // Any updates I make to the source scripts you can get for free Although the server is down I still continue to update the scripts to satisfy potential buyers //

Any questions, please email me, message me or comment to this thread.

• 1 year later...