MTA Morning Blues

Rob0

Question

Have clocked 5,000 hours on my server this year. Love MTA! Do so on XP, 7, and 10. My XP, a very stable machine that idles my server for weeks on end (i3-3225,8gigs,GTX 560) has manifested a new problem with the latest updates. First on XP running the newest updates from a 1.5 install, it wakes up to an none function MTA client that will not come back out of full screen. This on the exact build of XP that ran fine month after month and serves no other function. I open the client in the morning as usual to find a merging of images, the dashboard of my car, the mta "latest news" screen and a faint red message that says the usual "network troubles?" and no way to crash the program or get out of it which is all but unheard of on XP... SO I rebuilt it to Windows 10 Home, installed 1.5.1. It runs fine all the time, until I wake up the next day where it does exactly the same thing. Dead screen. In both cases the machine is still functioning fine underneath the dead screen. Its player is on the server, but has turned invisible. And I've seen this of other players on my server as well as of late. An invisible user when scrolling through my spectate user list. You switch to them and that nick never draws a player as your camera rotates around nothing. The only cure is a power off reboot, to wait for it to do this again.

1 answer to this question