Chill mode

A lot of MMORPG's have a option for player vs player, but they can either only fight in certain areas, or they have to request it and have it accepted (+FKU+VVolven has requested a duel, do you wish to fight? (Y)es, (N)o).

Maybe this idea could be incorporated into a future RPG server (dunno if it could be done with scripts, seems like it'd be something you'd need SCM editing for, so maybe after Blue's released.

Yeh, that would what an rpg server needs.

Maybe there can be a place like the malibu and you can just sit down and talk. And if fists were synced maybe a barfight after your done talking.
yeah, like I was once in a server, and all who don't wanted to shoot went to the malibu and we began dancing, 3 on the stage and the rest on the dancefloor, it looked really weird, just movin left and right quickly and crouching and jumping. lol

But the idea is good, make the malibu guns free or something (maybe like the leaf links and airport metal detection stuff) and allso ( :lol: ) insert the dance animation to a button :D

anyways...

when I'm tired about killing I grab a fast car and drive around 4 fun, If they try to shoot me they'll have to be quick, or I'm gone...

I remember running into some new players who were told by someone that the pink arrow is a "safe zone" and if you stay in the ring you couldn't get hurt. The idea was interesting, but I had to slaughter them to prove them wrong :twisted:

I remember running into some new players who were told by someone that the pink arrow is a "safe zone" and if you stay in the ring you couldn't get hurt. The idea was interesting, but I had to slaughter them to prove them wrong :twisted:

Wow talk about gullible, one spot on the whole map to be a 'safe spot' :D