First person

I've seen a few fp mods here and there, but they all either have bad camera placement, or you can't aim the gun (or it had both problems.) has anyone heard of a fp mod that includes weapon aiming AND good camera placement, with little to no glitches? (I tried the truefps mod, I liked it but it was too glitchy). Sorry if this is posted In The wrong section, I figured you guys would know.

hm that sounds interesting... whatever you think will work best man. my server is killing based, and i wanted something that works well, but is also FP. something where i can see everything i need to and move around how i need to. flexibility, you know?

Yeh ok, I made a FPS script for my server, I'll add the weapon camera things then upload here, I'll probably have it done by monday or so have alot of things I'm working on currently.

send the download by MP for people who are on that subject, I and the "DeathWatch5150"....

just so will not leak for all. or if you want ultimately for making it public, post it in the community :wink:

Best Regards,

#RooTs

• 2 weeks later...
Well I need to rewrite half to code to add something to detect if you are aiming. I'll finish it up soon.

After reading through this post I noticed this would be a cool thing to try for my DayZ server. When you are done it would be nice if you'd let me use it (If you want) I would be sure to acknowledge you in the server once I get it up!

Oh yeh well it's slowly coming along, I didn't make the whole script from the start, scripter I took over for on BoD started it, I'm still trying to figure out how to change camera when I aim the weapon. But as for that part, the weapon camera for the most part is set up.

-May be a while though, lost the motivation to continue scripting anything, cannot get any players on server. Spent 5 months straight of scripting for nothing.

Oh yeh well it's slowly coming along, I didn't make the whole script from the start, scripter I took over for on BoD started it, I'm still trying to figure out how to change camera when I aim the weapon. But as for that part, the weapon camera for the most part is set up.

-May be a while though, lost the motivation to continue scripting anything, cannot get any players on server. Spent 5 months straight of scripting for nothing.

lol :o

maybe we can work something out. join my server (in my signature) and talk with me when you see me online (im always on) or just PM me here, and maybe ill use some of your scripts. ill give you full recognition and youll have a place in my gang if youd like (which is a rare offer)