Selling RPG Scripts

Each

Don't trust Each, I had a conversation with him recently regarding buying his scripts but he's really impatient and refuses to show screen shots as long as possible, after 30 minutes discussion he showed a screen shot of a login panel, I asked if it was made by DX or just regular GUI pictures but couldn't get any answer, I asked what makes his game mode better than the open source alternatives available like NG, SAOS, PRP or GTW, he never answered that either. After a few days he finally agreed to setup a demo server to show the scripts live and I wasn't impressed at all, the functionality conspicuous by its absence and the bugs make themselves known repeatedly.

Although I don't think anything is stolen or leaked, at least I couldn't find anything like that so I assume he actually wrote these scripts himself or has permissions to sell them. But, when I asked about the price and got the reply of the awkwardly high amount of $3´000 I began to question the price to which he replied with big impatience a bunch of pathetic excuses like: "It's not yet finished". At the end I was "rewarded" with a ban from his demo server for "wasting his time" because I didn't buy his (at least in my opinion) crappy game mode after spending hours trying to figure out what he's actually trying to sell for $3´000.

My advice for everyone who read this, don't buy this. At least not without requesting a long live demo first. A better advice would be to choose any of the free RPG game modes available on github as they all has more functionality, less bugs, well even better support as you can see them live running on many public servers already. I do excuse him tho since he claims he doesn't know about the alternative free RPG game modes available.

You actually wrote this all? I feel bad for you. Anyways, I was joking about the "3,000$", I was obv joking about that, who would even sell or BUY scripts for 3k$ ? Didn't u ask that urself? also, u never asked me these kind of questions that are stated above... ur a time waster, it took you 2 weeks to chat with me, and at the end u didn't want to buy. I ain't a scammer and i didn't have a server before i even told u that but then i decided to setup a server and show u the scripts. I ain't gonna write shit now bcz i cba with ur own shit.

Why would anyone contact you after showing that horrible attitude? if you think people asking for screen shots and information are wasting your time then why do you even bother trying to sell your game mode in the first place? why don't you post the screen shots and as much information as possible here? then at least people wouldn't need to ask repeatedly.

Each, if you ever would want to sell something, I sincerely suggest that you work on your attitude a bit. Olle's reply was not disrespectful - it seemed honest. And that's more than what you have offered in this thread.

Why do we have to PM you in order to see screenshots of your scripts? You clearly have the screenshots already, so why not just post them here? It would not only save our time, but also yours.

Also, joking about the price for which you would sell the stuff isn't the slightest funny. I personally wouldn't buy anything from someone with such an immature attitude. :roll:

Not selling anymore, opened an rpg server :)

Congrats and good luck. :wink:

And if you thought of selling your scripts ever again. For god's sake, don't forgot to provide screenshots, proof your trustfulness, and answer people's question in the topic. As you have wasted a lot of time due to that reasons.